Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

And Belgium just got stricter again. Starting this Friday:
  • You can only have close contact with three people
  • You can invite a maximum number of 4 people at the same time in your house (respecting the social distancing rules)
  • All pubs will close at 11 PM
  • Get-togethers of more than 4 people are prohibited (even in open air)

And Belgium just got stricter again. Starting this Friday:
  • You can only have close contact with three people
  • You can invite a maximum number of 4 people at the same time in your house (respecting the social distancing rules)
  • All pubs will close at 11 PM
  • Get-togethers of more than 4 people are prohibited (even in open air
Did it get more strict? I mean, at this point I doubt even the government themselves know what they're doing.

Close contact with 3 people - outside of your family, of course. But, 4 people in your house on top of that, but only when respecting social distancing.
Now, Mave, tell me. Can you comfortably fit 4 people in your home, while all maintaining 1.5m distance between each of them?
And of course, that's 4 people at the same time. So can I invite 4 other people the next day?

And naturally, we know that the virus in pubs only spreads after 11PM. Obviously.

Did it get more strict? I mean, at this point I doubt even the government themselves know what they're doing.

Close contact with 3 people - outside of your family, of course. But, 4 people in your house on top of that, but only when respecting social distancing.
Now, Mave, tell me. Can you comfortably fit 4 people in your home, while all maintaining 1.5m distance between each of them?
And of course, that's 4 people at the same time. So can I invite 4 other people the next day?

And naturally, we know that the virus in pubs only spreads after 11PM. Obviously.
We don't even invite people over atm, only did when the weather was good and we could sit on our terrace (where 1.5m was possible)

Also Brussels is closing ALL pubs for a MONTH. RIP Brussels horeca.

"Don't fear the virus!"

kM7YMla.png

It's easy! You just need to get the absolute best of medical support available in the entire world, and have it get paid for by tax payers, despite a national health insurance system being blocked constantly.

Well @Stybar I think a second "lockdown" is inevitable at this point.
6000 new infections a day
2000 people in the hospital
And there's a security council at 2PM.

Well @Stybar I think a second "lockdown" is inevitable at this point.
6000 new infections a day
2000 people in the hospital
And there's a security council at 2PM.
And you're correct. Horeca back in lockdown, evening clock, and close contacts restricted to 1.

And you're correct. Horeca back in lockdown, evening clock, and close contacts restricted to 1.
I feel so sorry for all the restaurants and bars... another month of 0 income. I’m not even convinced that restaurants are a place where the virus really spreads, since every time we went out to eat everything was super safe. Bars I understand more.

And dolphins swam in Venice, during the first part of the lockdown.

Yeah, I do believe that we humans are the baddies.

So after Thanksgiving, the US had their highest rate of Covid-19 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. I wonder what those numbers will be like after Christmas and NYE...

My respect for Tom Cruise just went up by a lot.

Tom Cruise yells at Mission Impossible 7 staff for breaking COVID safety protocols

Man I'm jealous af at NZ.
No lockdowns, no virus, casual BBQ for hundreds of people.

jikrNlX.jpg

Man I'm jealous af at NZ.
No lockdowns, no virus, casual BBQ for hundreds of people.
Functional government, PM with more than 3 braincells and the balls to take harsh decisions,... Yeah, they've got a lot going for them.

Functional government, PM with more than 3 braincells and the balls to take harsh decisions,... Yeah, they've got a lot going for them.
Let's be honest: NZ being an island is also a massive advantage.

Back
Top Bottom