Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Did you hear about that private jet with a bunch of rich people who got rejected from landing in Italy? They were shouting all kinds of abuse, claiming that it was ridiculous that they were treated like criminals, despite the fact that they, y'know, broke the law.
I'm talking about that exact incident. Turned a smile onto my face when I read that news article.

Honestly I hope people like this actually get Covid-19.

gDmjAwG.jpeg

I mean, that specific picture seems like sarcasm to me, but yeah, the similarities to the actual people reacting in the same way didn't escape me.

This video perfectly explains why America has such a high Covid-19 spread.

Some drastic measures have just been taken in Antwerp:
  • You can only see 5 other people per household (so that's between me and my gf)
  • There's an evening clock from 23:30-06:00
  • All bars and restaurants have to close at 23:00
  • Working from home has become mandatory
  • Sporting outside your bubble is prohibited (also for professional sporters)

Some drastic measures have just been taken in Antwerp:
  • You can only see 5 other people per household (so that's between me and my gf)
  • There's an evening clock from 23:30-06:00
  • All bars and restaurants have to close at 23:00
  • Working from home has become mandatory
  • Sporting outside your bubble is prohibited (also for professional sporters)
On top of that, wearing a mask outside is mandatory now. There are some situations where it's not, but they're so sparse it's easier to just wear one when you go out.

On top of that, wearing a mask outside is mandatory now. There are some situations where it's not, but they're so sparse it's easier to just wear one when you go out.
Exactly. I’m glad they changed the rule for intense sporting though. I can’t imagine a cyclist doing +100km with a facemask on.

Shit, it's not just the USA, man. My own mother is very... laid-back about everything. She asked if we wanted to come over for a BBQ, but we said we couldn't: Antwerp is basically in lockdown (governor asked "people not leave the city without reason").
Her response was just, "Oh, don't worry, nobody is gonna check where you're from!"

NOT THE POINT, MOTHER

Shit, it's not just the USA, man. My own mother is very... laid-back about everything. She asked if we wanted to come over for a BBQ, but we said we couldn't: Antwerp is basically in lockdown (governor asked "people not leave the city without reason").
Her response was just, "Oh, don't worry, nobody is gonna check where you're from!"

NOT THE POINT, MOTHER

My parents are the opposite. They live in Antwerp (province) and after we've come over she disinfects the door handles and toilets. :biggrin:
Also still have not given them a hug (well once, but that was immediately after my test came back negative)

How dumb are some people?

This idiot doesn't wear a face mask but wears ear masks as a "joke".

2sf8UTE.jpeg

America just doesn't want to lose the #1 status!

Apparently Covid-19 can not only damage your lungs permanently, but also your brain.. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom