Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

How the-

TjgbfwA.jpg

Let’s be real... nobody is going anywhere this summer. I don’t think even borders with neighboring countries will open before September.

Yeah, lots of holidays are being cancelled. I really wouldn't want to work at any travel related business right now.

Yeah, lots of holidays are being cancelled. I really wouldn't want to work at any travel related business right now.
Two good friends of mine do... they're both 100% on government support right now.

Now Trump is going to stop funding the WHO.. You just can't make this shit up.

Fuck companies that try to capitalize on a pandemic.
Ahhh, capitalism.
It's going to keep going, well after this crisis is over. "Remember the troubled times? We were there for you, then. Come get your tires changed."

Same in Mongolia and Vietnam, by the way!
All three country came down hard on this, locking down hard and early. It's almost as if following the advice given by the WHO and scientists was a good idea.

Watching the national safety council thing now.
So glad we'll be able to go to the pub again. (and see more people)

Watching the national safety council thing now.
So glad we'll be able to go to the pub again. (and see more people)
Although the reporting seems to be conflicting... One source said that you can see 10 people, but always the same, and the other said that you can see 10 different people each week.

Although the reporting seems to be conflicting... One source said that you can see 10 people, but always the same, and the other said that you can see 10 different people each week.
I read 10 people each week as well. (on vrtnws.be)
Already booked a restaurant on June 12th. :biggrin:

These are concerning.

A second wave? After people all over the world were ignoring the lockdown orders? As politicians scrambled to reopen everything despite scientists and doctors saying it was a bad idea? As profits were deemed more important than global health?

What a shock!

Actually find it funny (and well-deserving) that Americans are getting rejected at the borders in the EU.

Did you hear about that private jet with a bunch of rich people who got rejected from landing in Italy? They were shouting all kinds of abuse, claiming that it was ridiculous that they were treated like criminals, despite the fact that they, y'know, broke the law.

Back
Top Bottom