Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

It's almost as if scientist can see things coming, and try to warn people about way before hand! If only people listened!

Seriously, though. I bet there are also papers/articles claiming that it's not a risk, or that it's not that infectious. It's easy to spot who was right when looking back, but very hard when looking ahead.

It's almost as if scientist can see things coming, and try to warn people about way before hand! If only people listened!

Seriously, though. I bet there are also papers/articles claiming that it's not a risk, or that it's not that infectious. It's easy to spot who was right when looking back, but very hard when looking ahead.
Also true.

I'm pretty mad at China, they should at least take some responsibility in starting a pandemic and crashing the entire economic world.
(it's not that they don't have billions in reserve)

Also true.

I'm pretty mad at China, they should at least take some responsibility in starting a pandemic and crashing the entire economic world.
(it's not that they don't have billions in reserve)

Responsibility? Motherfucker, they're straight-up blaming the USA and Italy for the outbreak.

Welp, my sense of smell has been fucked for a long while anyway.

Welp, my sense of smell has been fucked for a long while anyway.
Not sure if this is a good thing or not. On one hand you don't smell things that smell really bad, on the other hand I'd miss smelling really good food for example.

Damn, Venezuela must have a ton of cash hidden away.

Venezuela announces 6-month rent suspension, guarantees workers’ wages, bans lay-offs

Damn, Venezuela must have a ton of cash hidden away.

Venezuela announces 6-month rent suspension, guarantees workers’ wages, bans lay-offs
I mean, it's easy when the economy is collapsed to the point that you can pay for a month's rent with a pack of McNuggets.

Every freakin company is sending out "A Coronavirus update from our CEO ..." email. It's actually pretty fucked up. They're only doing it for marketing purposes, let's be honest.

I mean, it's a good way to figure out which companies have access to your email address, and where you need to revoke said access.

Posting this handy chart (now with allergies added)

I5OJtmK.jpg

^Of course, when I see stuff like that, the hypochondriac in me rises up and suddenly I'm suffering from all of those symptoms.

William Osman's wife, Chelsea, tested positive for COVID-19, and they uploaded a video with more information about being quarantined. Watching her suffer from the symptoms is kinda scary, but it's good to know what it actually looks like.

I agree that it's fucked up that they've been misdiagnosed, but then again they only have a limited capacity of testing kits. So if they got tested someone else wouldn't have been able to get tested. They should have said to isolate anyway though (and report back with further symptoms).

I agree that it's fucked up that they've been misdiagnosed, but then again they only have a limited capacity of testing kits. So if they got tested someone else wouldn't have been able to get tested. They should have said to isolate anyway though (and report back with further symptoms).
Honestly, the scariest part is the bureaucracy. The whole thing that it 7 days to get a result back, and even then still having two conflicting results, is terrifying.

Back
Top Bottom