Votes: 5 62.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
[CookieContest #9] Mave's Blu-ray Collection

TMS3Y.jpg

Last year I bought some blu-rays because my laptop came with a blu-ray reader by default. After some time I decided to buy an actual external blu-ray player for my TV.
Since then, every time I went to the store and saw a blu-ray movie that I had watched before and liked (and I had the money) I bought it.
Now the question is; how many blu-rays have I collected in total?
Tip: These are the collections I have: the Jurassic Park movies, 6 James Bond's, the Spiderman trilogy and the Bourne movies starring Matt Damon.

You must also REPLY saying your answer, because I cannot see who voted for what option.

Prize = 50 cookies
This will be shared equally under the correct answerers.

You have 24 hours to participate.
You CAN change your vote.
You can only see the result after you voted.
No SPOILERS please.

Good luck!

32 I guess, since you download a shitload of movies.

I'll be going for 32. And why did you put 14 as an option? There are 3 Jurassic park movies, 6 bond movies, 3 bourne movies and 3 spiderman movies. Which already ads up to a total of 15.

Impulse said:
I'll be going for 32. And why did you put 14 as an option? There are 3 Jurassic park movies, 6 bond movies, 3 bourne movies and 3 spiderman movies. Which already ads up to a total of 15.

I did this on purpose. Eliminates one option :tongue:

Let's just say I miscounted and thought that you were doing that to trick us into thinking you had more movies than the ones you listed :tongue:

The Outcome

59 was the one and only CORRECT answer.

Therefore there are no less than 4 winners.

[size=18pt]Mauri, RockStar248, sgtoliver321, anonymous

Cookies

I'm dividing by 3 and not 4 because nobody has claimed the fourth vote yet.
50/3=16,6666 -> Let's make it 20.

Proof: my latest mix on YouTube, in the background you can see my blu-ray shelf.

Vahmbn_6QdE[/media]]

Back
Top Bottom