Christmas 2019 Giveaway

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
December is nearly upon us, which means Christmas is around the corner. As most of you know TMS has been a passion of mine for over 10 years, but what I appreciate even more is the members still around today. Which motivated me to do another big giveaway.

Instead of doing the giveaway on Christmas itself, I've decided to announce it beforehand this year.

The Giveaway

2x

GHnkIA7.jpg

And if you already own that game, another game of the same price range can be chosen.

Requirements
  • Have +1000 posts in total
  • Make +100 posts in December 2019 (until the 24th)
  • Daily activity
  • Reply to this thread before the start of December
  • Stick around for another decade :wink:

Last edited:
Alright @Stybar and @Mauri although you technically didn't match the requirements, I decided to gift the games anyway :biggrin:
You both definitely deserve it after still being active daily for a decade. Without you guys I'd just be talking to myself 99% of the time :laugh:
Also if any of you can't properly run it, please do request a refund and we can figure out something else.

P.S. Don't expect gifts this big every year (At least not if you don't want to see me go broke :biggrin:), this was money that had been in my Steam wallet for a long time and since I always play the same games it was just sitting there, figured I might as well gift it to the most loyal TMS members :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom