Chile

ThePro

K, so i'm going to chile soon, i'm being chased by the argentine police cause i robbed a bank, so i gotta get out of here (I'm just kidding right there.)

So yeah, i'm going to chile for vacations, and i hope i get to see some chilean girls, with their sexy accent and their sexy asses, who knows.

I'm gonna do those fucking 1200kms on car :|

Well, here i am in beautiful chile, I had the car ride, which was actually quite fast, except when I crossed the border to chile (around 1000kms from buenos aires), where they checked all bags, and almost checked the part of my bag where I put all the non-declared technology at (you have to declare all the technology you have so that they know you don't come back with phones or other stuff, which is less pricey here in chile)

Anyways, I'll post pics of the ride later

Well, I'll post pics more later, but there's one interesting one that I'll post now...

I was in a racetrack :)

Foto%2016-01-12%2017%2046%2018.jpg

I'm actually amazed it could take it, since it isn't a new car (It's about to have it's 5th birthday), but it did, actually, you wouldn't imagine this dirt road we did, in which in every turn you had to put 1st and let the front wheels turn by themselfs, otherwize you were stuck, because the road was just going up.

ThePro said:
I'm actually amazed it could take it, since it isn't a new car (It's about to have it's 5th birthday), but it did, actually, you wouldn't imagine this dirt road we did, in which in every turn you had to put 1st and let the front wheels turn by themselfs, otherwize you were stuck, because the road was just going up.

What kind of car is it?

Back
Top Bottom