Chile heat chart

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I can handle some pretty spicy stuff, but I'm sure I won't make it up high in this chart..

GyyEOqz.jpg

Yeah, I try to get some more spicy stuff in my life to try to build a resistance, because my tolerance is really fucking low.

GF has some birth defect on her tongue, which causes her to experience spicyness 10x as heavy as the rest of us. Just a small piece of a red chili pepper will make her grasp for milk. Hence, we don't eat a lot of spicy food, which is why my tolerance is so low.

Yeah, I try to get some more spicy stuff in my life to try to build a resistance, because my tolerance is really fucking low.

GF has some birth defect on her tongue, which causes her to experience spicyness 10x as heavy as the rest of us. Just a small piece of a red chili pepper will make her grasp for milk. Hence, we don't eat a lot of spicy food, which is why my tolerance is so low.
That sounds a big dangerous when traveling in Spanish speaking countries.

That sounds a big dangerous when traveling in Spanish speaking countries.
It's surprisingly easy. The bigger problem is avoiding cilantro, which they chuck in fucking everything.

EDIT: I just realized I could have made a very easy Chile (as in, the country) joke. Dammit.

Back
Top Bottom