Brooklyn Nine-Nine [2013-...]

True, although it did feel less "in-your-face" than E01.

Also shit. I only now discovered that this will be the final season. Only 6 episodes left for us to watch.
It'll be hard filling this comedy series hole, never liked shows like Community, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development.. B99 was the only show I truly found funny. I also like Modern Family when it was airing.

Also shit. I only now discovered that this will be the final season. Only 6 episodes left for us to watch.
It'll be hard filling this comedy series hole, never liked shows like Community, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development.. B99 was the only show I truly found funny. I also like Modern Family when it was airing.
Parks and Recreation is by the same creators, and apparently in the same style? I haven't watched more than 2 episodes, so I couldn't be sure, but clips you find online seem to have a similar level of humor.

Parks and Recreation is by the same creators, and apparently in the same style? I haven't watched more than 2 episodes, so I couldn't be sure, but clips you find online seem to have a similar level of humor.
I also gave it a shot a few years ago of a few episodes, but it didn't catch on back then. Perhaps I should give it another try.

RIP Andre ;___;

fjPDVWy.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom