F1 News BREAKING: Daniel Ricciardo to replace Nyck de Vries at AlphaTauri for the rest of the 2023 season

And of course, /r/formuladank is already in shitpost mode.

xohxcm3j8cbb1.jpg

2weanb3oddbb1.jpg

27jrbnhkqcbb1.png

ik3mimi5pcbb1.jpg

Really feel for the guy, Helmut is an asshole.
And yes, Perez should be worried.

Or, another possibility - and this is a wild brainlapse originated from sleep deprivation - Nick did something bad. Not necessarily "remove from the sport" level bad like sexual harrasment, but something that didn't upset someone important in the team. Banged the boss' daughter, maybe? Or maybe the son?

Maybe they're not bringing Ricciardo in - they're kicking Nick out.

Or, another possibility - and this is a wild brainlapse originated from sleep deprivation - Nick did something bad. Not necessarily "remove from the sport" level bad like sexual harrasment, but something that didn't upset someone important in the team. Banged the boss' daughter, maybe? Or maybe the son?

Maybe they're not bringing Ricciardo in - they're kicking Nick out.
That could very well be a possibility.
I've also read that the decision was not based on race performance, but rather on sim performance. Nyck wasn't getting close to Yuki's laptimes, meanwhile Danny even beat Yuki, instantly.

That could very well be a possibility.
I've also read that the decision was not based on race performance, but rather on sim performance. Nyck wasn't getting close to Yuki's laptimes, meanwhile Danny even beat Yuki, instantly.

"chikushō! I of forgot-u to put simulator-chan to the kilometer! Nyck-chan's metrics will of be all wrong! Ah, I of think it won't be biggu problem-u..."

Back
Top Bottom