Boy has cat-eyes, can see in the dark

I'm kinda dissapointed the guy doesn't have slits for pupils...

Nimphiouus said:
Vodkush said:
Evolution just doing its thing...

Nope, its a genetic mutation m8, was an accident.
How do you think evolution works? Its a series of genetic mutations which alters the DNA of the human species, and in turn the strongest and those able to adapt to change the fastest survive as the old die. Ushering in a new type of human...

Vodkush said:
Nimphiouus said:
Vodkush said:

How do you think evolution works? Its a series of genetic mutations which alters the DNA of the human species, and in turn the strongest and those able to adapt to change the fastest survive as the old die. Ushering in a new type of human...

Lol m8, no, Evolution doesn't exist, we didn't form from tadpole in some lake (not accepting religious idealogies either), we have different animals from selective breeding, I highly doubt in 50 million years we'll all have cat eyes.

Nimphiouus said:
Vodkush said:
Nimphiouus said:
Vodkush said:

Lol m8, no, Evolution doesn't exist, we didn't form from tadpole in some lake (not accepting religious idealogies either), we have different animals from selective breeding, I highly doubt in 50 million years we'll all have cat eyes.
Where do you think you were before you were born? :troll: I don't think you grasp the idea of evolution, not all species change to a certain point or characteristic... Look at the Khan academy video detailing it, best explanation ive seen.

Cat eyes is almost the last thing modern day humans would develop... As technology and society advance we evolve past things that we don't need anymore, like a second eyelid (Lots of mammals have that). We have lights and shit everywhere, why would we need to be able to see in the dark?

Nimphiouus said:
GPow69 said:
Fries said:
Bestiality. 'Nuff said.

With a cat? :huh:

How does that even... I don't want to know.

Browse /b/ once and you'll find a tutorial in 2 mins
probably. But then you'll be like
template.jpg

Back
Top Bottom