Ban him?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That vid really shows nothing. I was only kidding with you, your taking this game way to seriously, you beat up a dude, cause he's was messing with your server, ROFL, get real. SA:FE is leaked, over 100 server's are using parts of it, you can't do nothing about it. Also threatening me on that vid wasn't such a good idea.

Yes, I am using a few parts of SA:FE in my gamemode, who cares? I know that alot of others that have it also are.

Anyway, ban me and delete my account, I don't care :holmes:

FeaR, your a liar.

I check out over 30 SA-MP servers a day,
Not one even compares to SA-FE.

CreonSniper said:
FeaR, your a liar.

I check out over 30 SA-MP servers a day,
Not one even compares to SA-FE.
No, you fuckin little idiot.

I'm gonna name 5,

Ultimate Stuntage
XPS
SP, small codes and commands
BDup's failed server, used to host SA:FE.
ExtremeStunting paradise.

So FeaR IS Fatal? Lying prick. Also, he's closing in two weeks? My ass, he's been saying that for years. You know, I still want to know who leaked SA-FE (or was it XSU?) the first time.

This got me thinking, I might come back to SA-MP when v3 is released (not SA-FE particularly, Andre seems to be doing a fine job). Anyway, FeaR is a big cock with a tiny one, but I'm voting no.

Zezombia said:
So FeaR IS Fatal? Lying prick. Also, he's closing in two weeks? My ass, he's been saying that for years. You know, I still want to know who leaked SA-FE (or was it XSU?) the first time.

This got me thinking, I might come back to SA-MP when v3 is released (not SA-FE particularly, Andre seems to be doing a fine job). Anyway, FeaR is a big cock with a tiny one, but I'm voting no.
Uhm, lol.

Yes I am Fatal, I thought it'd be cool having two diffrent identities, although I have more 8). I will be closing, as SA:MP is fuckin boring, laggy, 95% of the players are de-synced, and there's millions of exploits bugs that are not even looked at, 0.3 has been in 70% development for more than 2 years now, and I'm not paying for something I'm not interested in, the server will close when the host expires (June 7th), the ONLY way it will stay up if people donate to keep it up, and I will update in my spare time. What does this have to do with the leak of SA:FE or XSU?..

Andre seems to be doing a fine job
Are you aware he got the entire delux service blacklisted?

Anyway, you can ban me Mave, I won't be active here anymore.

I won't just ban you, TMS forum is something totally different for me then SA-MP related shizzle, that's why I let the community decide.

Mave said:
I won't just ban you, TMS forum is something totally different for me then SA-MP related shizzle, that's why I let the community decide.
What will they say? They don't know the entire truth, especially CreonSniper, he should just mind his own business. And Mave, why'd you cut out the end of the video?

Uhm that's all, after 'bye', I shutdown xfire and went out with some friends...

Mave said:
I was sure there's more.. I'll check my log later, and why'd you say I was 'attacking' you?

WOW, There's more truth to be known.

FeaR your a moron and 78% of the people on this forum think your annoying.

@the list of copied servers :
I've never been on those servers so i wouldn't know

FeaR said:
Mave said:
I was sure there's more.. I'll check my log later, and why'd you say I was 'attacking' you?

It was all, and yes you are giving me a high ping or something, Slayer told me

CreonSniper said:
WOW, There's more truth to be known.

FeaR your a moron and 78% of the people on this forum think your annoying.
I'm a moron, have you taken a look at yourself? I would be a fuckin genius compared to you, no one said I was annoying you fuckin fagget, your officially banned in posting on this thread, go play with your pokemon cards you stupid shithead.

CreonSniper said:
@the list of copied servers :
I've never been on those servers so i wouldn't know
So keep your fuckin mouth shut, as you don't know anything.

Edit:

Mave said:
FeaR said:
Mave said:

It was all, and yes you are giving me a high ping or something, Slayer told me

Xfire said:
18:35] Slayer™: lol
[18:35] FeaR: ?
[18:35] Slayer™: i know i just saw it
[18:35] Slayer™: mave gave that video to me
[18:36] Slayer™: are you attacking mave?

[18:36] FeaR: no
[18:36] FeaR: lol
[18:36] Slayer™: yes?

[18:36] Slayer™: lol
[18:36] FeaR: no..
[18:36] FeaR: how?
[18:36] Slayer™: idk?
[18:36] FeaR: err
[18:36] FeaR: no..
Conversation ended: Mon, Jun 22 18:37:07 2009
Conversation started between FeaR and Slayer™: Mon, Jun 22 18:39:18 2009
[18:39] Slayer™: yes you are..
[18:39] FeaR: no..
[18:39] Slayer™: hehe
[18:39] FeaR: why are you asking?
[18:39] Slayer™: because he's telling me
[18:39] Slayer™: that you're attacking him
[18:40] FeaR: ROFLMAO
[18:40] FeaR: dude
[18:40] FeaR: he's such a faggot
[18:40] FeaR: invite him

You shouldn't always believe what you hear.

*Sighs.

I just said i haven't been on those servers.

And i don't like pokemon cards, there gay im making fun of them (as the idiot can't tell)

CreonSniper said:
*Sighs.

I just said i haven't been on those servers.
Okay, so why'd you say that you never saw a server running SA:FE? This is your 5169th fail, please do us a favor and shut your 'POWERFUL CORE 2 EXTREME 5.55 GHZ" pc down.

CreonSniper said:
And i don't like pokemon cards, there gay im making fun of them (as the idiot can't tell)
Erm ok, go outside a make fun of kids pokemon cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom