Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAWL, Good one FeaR.

Except ONE ISSUE;
THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT ME.
ITS ABOUT YOU.

We don't want to hear about me or Santa Clause.

We're here talking about you.

Stop Reverting the topic to what other people have done.

CreonSniper said:
Ironkip said:
I liek.... mudkipz

Spam Post?
captain-obvious.jpg

Ok, This is going off-topic, Reply to my last post that was ON-TOPIC.

:wow:fftopic:
Well im out for 30 minutes be back later.

CreonSniper said:
Ok, This is going off-topic, Reply to my last post that was ON-TOPIC.

:wow:fftopic:
Well im out for 30 minutes be back later.
Congratulations, this is the first time you have woke up out of your PC in over 10 years![me=FeaR]gives CreonSniper a cookie, than takes it back and gives it to a dead dog.[/me]

Your last post didn't make any sense, just showed that you failed and you have nothing else to say :).

Oh and CreanSniper, I didn't know you visit the facepunch forums.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=15680113#post15680113

Zezombia said:
No, I didn't know Andre got Delux blacklisted.
Well he did, I did a whole post, but Andre decided to be a fag and delete it, because he couldn't face the truth.

Kye banned every single server which was hosted by deLUX, because Andre is owner of SFSF. And Woet convinced Kye cause he wanted more customers :tongue:.

By the way, how old is Woet? He seems to be pretty successful (within the SA-MP community).

Zezombia said:
By the way, how old is Woet? He seems to be pretty successful (within the SA-MP community).
17, the last time he mentioned on IRC. Yes, and he is indeed successful in SA:MP and MTA.

Fear posts quick Don't know his age, btw : kye was just finding an excuse to ban all delux servers, as me and Andre may continue on a ServerFFS server...

(I'm going to bed now, so don't expect any posts from me in the next 10 hours)

Mave said:
Fear posts quick Don't know his age, btw : kye was just finding an excuse to ban all delux servers, as me and Andre may continue on a ServerFFS server...

(I'm going to bed now, so don't expect any posts from me in the next 10 hours)
No dude, Kye himself said he banned all delux servers because of Andre having one, once Woet finds out he'll kick SFSF out too..

You are totally wrong here, I was moaning about fr4 being blacklisted in irc when I bought the FFS server, woet was there, he knows Andre scripts, he says there's no problem as long as we don't violate the tos, and I'm going going to bed for real now,bye

On topic : This poll will lock tomorrow evening.

Mave said:
You are totally wrong here, I was moaning about fr4 being blacklisted in irc when I bought the FFS server, woet was there, he knows Andre scripts, he says there's no problem as long as we don't violate the tos, and I'm going going to bed for real now,bye

On topic : This poll will lock tomorrow evening.
Okay, but just to let you know, it's up to Kye not Woet.

Mave's kinda right, Kye has been trying to find a valid reason to ban Delux from SA-MP for a long time, without looking like he was trying to get rid of one of the most-used server hosts (in the SA-MP community). As long as Woet is okay with Andre being involved with one of his servers, Kye won't touch ServerFFS. SA-MP and them go nearly hand-in-hand now. They made a whole tab for them, they have their IRC hosted there, Kye gets income from them, etc.

Zezombia said:
Mave's kinda right, Kye has been trying to find a valid reason to ban Delux from SA-MP for a long time, without looking like he was trying to get rid of one of the most-used server hosts (in the SA-MP community). As long as Woet is okay with Andre being involved with one of his servers, Kye won't touch ServerFFS. SA-MP and them go nearly hand-in-hand now. They made a whole tab for them, they have their IRC hosted there, Kye gets income from them, etc.
Woet actually proposed the offer, Kye chose someone else to do the hosted tab shit, and than he found out they were going to rip him off and it had something to do with Ryan, former DDoSer, took down SA:MP constantly, I think he's in jail now?, anyway Kye than decided to go with Woet, after Woet asked, as he had noone else to do it for him. Oh yeah, and I remember Kye was going to ban serverFFS from the masterlist not long ago, because Woet decided to host Andre's domain (andre9977.com), than Woet had to kick him off.

Anyway, let's see what the future brings us :thumbsup:

End of off-topic plx, I can't delete my account without an admins approval, Zez please delete it for me.

lol I didn't know there was so many drama happening on sa-mp.

Too bad the sa-mp monkeys admins decided to ban my whole country from the forums and from masterservr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom