TMS Founder
Administrator
miFat7x.jpeg

>I have an idea to bring down the entire NFT market
>or deflate it at least
>we take all the expensive NFTs
>screenshot them, crop them and put them into photoshop
>change something small to make them "unique"
>keep editing small details and dump them over and over again on the market at a ridiculously low price
>make the originals dump down in price massively when holders see how common it is and how easy it is to make these NFTs
>or profit immensely off of retards
>we cannot loose
>who's with me?

That's... That's already happening. Most of those NFTs are either artwork stolen from artists, or AI generated images, all the same but with minor differences. Look up those Bored Ape shits. It's just the same image, but with minor alterations.

NFTs are just the result of a programmer going "Huh, I wonder if I can...", and then it being abused for money laundering and scams. Don't buy into it.

That's... That's already happening. Most of those NFTs are either artwork stolen from artists, or AI generated images, all the same but with minor differences. Look up those Bored Ape shits. It's just the same image, but with minor alterations.

NFTs are just the result of a programmer going "Huh, I wonder if I can...", and then it being abused for money laundering and scams. Don't buy into it.
I really wish it would get exposed as a scam on all major news websites.
Too many gullible people still are putting money in this.

I really wish it would get exposed as a scam on all major news websites.
Too many gullible people still are putting money in this.
Are you kidding me? Major news websites are salivating at the thought of NFTs. Imagine how much money they can make with putting their articles on the blockchain. They don't belong there, and it's a horribly stupid idea, but the money tho.

Are you kidding me? Major news websites are salivating at the thought of NFTs. Imagine how much money they can make with putting their articles on the blockchain. They don't belong there, and it's a horribly stupid idea, but the money tho.
Once again confirming that real journalism is dead.

Back
Top Bottom