Amazing car crash

I still believe it got hit by a car in the back and then ended up against the wall :/

Killer7 said:
The only thing i am sure is that the car hit the wall with the back side, proved by:
-the wheel on the road;
-more damage on the back side of the car;
-also the right side of the back side is the most damaged of all (from rear view of the car).

The rest is up for for you :holmes:

It hit the wall with the front end fell on it's back.

Yaheli said:
Killer7 said:
The only thing i am sure is that the car hit the wall with the back side, proved by:
-the wheel on the road;
-also the right side of the back side is the most damaged of all (from rear view of the car).

Impossible, the act with more force was the hit on the wall so that means more damage and guess what: the back side is the most damaged...

You guys never learned physics?

Killer7 said:
Yaheli said:
Killer7 said:
-the wheel on the road;

Impossible, the act with more force was the hit on the wall so that means more damage and guess what: the back side is the most damaged...

You guys never learned physics?

Have you learned that the trunk is hollow, making it MUCH more squishable than the front, where the engine provides some resistance against CRUSHZOMG

Back
Top Bottom