Amazing car crash

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Carcrash.jpg

Carcrash%20(2).jpg

Erm, Mave could you remove your avatar... it's nice but... when i'm showing pics to my grandma, she says "Oh my god, are you entering these sites?... blala

@killer7: Well, it looks to me like it hit the house on the front end, then fell down onto the back end, and both ends are smashed

@Woozie: Save the pics to like a thumb drive or something, then show them

GPow if that would be true explain why the back is away more damaged than the front :holmes:

My guess is that the car was reversing and hit the wall with the back.

Killer7 said:
GPow if that would be true explain why the back is away more damaged than the front :holmes:

My guess is that the car was reversing and hit the wall with the back.

Well, it would have to been reversing pretty fast, dont you think? :huh:

Yes, its the only explanation i can find based on the pics, notice the wheel on the first too, its proves the car was reversing.

Killer7 said:
Yes, its the only explanation i can find based on the pics, notice the wheel on the first too, its proves the car was reversing.

No the wheel is twisted because the car probably swerved or lost control then flew into the wall. I doubt it was reversing because it's almost impossible to revers fast enough to crash that high up on the wall...

MAYBE it got hit by a truck in the BACK and flew with its FRONT against the wall

The only thing i am sure is that the car hit the wall with the back side, proved by:
-the wheel on the road;
-more damage on the back side of the car;
-also the right side of the back side is the most damaged of all (from rear view of the car).

The rest is up for for you :holmes:

Back
Top Bottom