F1 Discussion 2022 Formula One World Championship

Current number of penalty points

KlsX35D.jpeg

Russel: "I'm going to be careful, I don't want to give off a bad first impression at Mercedes"
Alonso: "I knows exactly what I can get away with"
Latifi: just look at that fucking grin. He don't regret shit.
Verstappen: "gotta break some omelets to make some eggs. Second championship, here we go"
Yuki: BANZAIIIIIII

Russel: "I'm going to be careful, I don't want to give off a bad first impression at Mercedes"
Alonso: "I knows exactly what I can get away with"
Latifi: just look at that fucking grin. He don't regret shit.
Verstappen: "gotta break some omelets to make some eggs. Second championship, here we go"
Yuki: BANZAIIIIIII
Yuki is one point away from joining the Kamikaze.

Yuki is one point away from joining the Kamikaze.
"ah, you see, you gajin, you must become of one with the car. To of know your car, is of knowing yourself. And knowing yourself is of knowing your own weakness. And if you knowing your own, you know where exactly you have to ram Lewis to ensure Honda supremacy"

Reminder: Alpine will be switching to the blue livery from the Australian GP onwards, can it get any more confusing? :)

eInpp8v.jpeg

That has got to be the most wordy way of saying "stfu you dont know what ur talking about"

So far 3 teams have asked to officially compare the Haas engine to the Ferrari engine.

Lewis is acting like a child imo by wearing as much jewellery as possible "in protest" of the no jewellery rule. It's obviously for safety.

v8M4kv0.jpeg

TBF, he is known for flaunting the dress rules. Didn't he do something similar with pride stuff while in countries where that is strictly forbidden?

Back
Top Bottom