2021 Formula One World Championship

Unless Mazepin spins both Verstappen and Hamilton out, giving Bottas the race win.
As if Bottas and Perez weren't given orders to go full torpedo on Max and Lewis.

Even better they all take their rivals out, causing 4 DNFs, then hopefully Charles takes the race win :biggrin:
inb4 Yuki just goes "BANZAIIIII" and takes the entire grid out.

Final race weekend starts TODAY.
This is the second time in HISTORY where two drivers are equalled in points into the finale.
No matter the outcome, we'll witness history this weekend.

FP1 in 40 minutes!

cGxmOab.png

The first two free practice sessions tell us.. nothing. Results are very inconsistent.

FP1 results

w6MfSg1.jpeg

FP2 results

AcZnf6E.jpeg

I just love the helmet cam. Glad they decided to give it another go in FP1. Onboard with Leclerc.

Saw the last 5min on the road, well done from Red Bull, that slipstream was impressive!

Mazepin tested positive for Covid. Naturally he won’t be able to start. There will ne no reserve driver since they are required to have taken part in at least one practice session.

Thus only 19 cars on the grid today.

Somehow managed to avoid all spoilers, gonna watch the race postponed in a few hours with my brother in law. (we were both at a football game yesterday)

Holy moly. What a race. After managing to escape spoilers for 24 hours I finally saw the race.
Tense until the last seconds.

YlnEAxS.png

LFL1j8M.jpeg

A lot of controversy in that final safety car decision though.
Although I'm not a Max fan, I'm glad he won. He deserved the title and it's also good for the sport that someone besides Lewis won.
HOWEVER the decision of letting only the cars unlap themselves between Lewis and Max, and then immediately restarting the race is questionable to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom