2021 Formula One World Championship

Race was pretty damn meh today.. I'm just glad Hamilton didn't win.

lvWC8S7.png

So, I missed the quali session. What happened to Bottas to be starting from 5th, instead of 2nd? I heard something about a faulty pitstop?

So, I missed the quali session. What happened to Bottas to be starting from 5th, instead of 2nd? I heard something about a faulty pitstop?
He spinned in the pitstop, deemed dangerous by the stewarts (rightfully so) and he got a 3 grid penalty for it.
During qualy he missed out on a great lap because of Tsunoda blocking him, who then also got a 3 grid penalty.

Had a really busy day and completely missed the race :( Congrats to Max though!

Verstappen stopping to do a burnout on the starting grid part of the track was downright dangerous.

Had a really busy day and completely missed the race :( Congrats to Max though!
On one hand, I'm kinda glad to not have Hamilton reign absolute anymore, but on the other hand... Just let him have the record, man, that'll be interesting as well.

On one hand, I'm kinda glad to not have Hamilton reign absolute anymore, but on the other hand... Just let him have the record, man, that'll be interesting as well.
I'm not a Max fan, but I'm happy to see Lewis lose one every once in a while.

RB social media looking to start war.

87bobI5.jpeg

FP2 results, not really representative since a lot of teams (Ferrari included) didn't do proper laps because of the rain.

xI1xs8t.jpeg

Sadly didn't manage to catch the entire race, but Lando's race was phenomenal!

l1zjA14.png

Back
Top Bottom