2021 Formula One World Championship

What a shocking podium! Nobody saw that HAM VER BOT coming!

I'm also pleased to see Mazespin at the bottom. The problem with that is, it's likely because the Haas is a massive shitbox... which means he'll drag Schumacher with him.

What a shocking podium! Nobody saw that HAM VER BOT coming!

I'm also pleased to see Mazespin at the bottom. The problem with that is, it's likely because the Haas is a massive shitbox... which means he'll drag Schumacher with him.

Agree on both sentences. DOTD for me was Alonso, solid performance.
Race was pretty boring overall sadly. Hopefully Spain will bring more excitement.

Xrs1TKx.png

Here are the results for FP1 and FP2

c87rUQK.jpg

1Zx3NsA.jpeg

Ferrari looking pretty good! Don't get my hopes up guys...

Ferrari going for the GTAO Stunt Races vibe, I can dig it.

Ferrari going for the GTAO Stunt Races vibe, I can dig it.
You're right, it does look a lot like promo for some GTA:O stunt race :biggrin:

Qualifying results! Once again impressed by Charles' pace. Hopefully this circuit suits the Ferraris better than Portugal.

8Zk8EJK.jpg

Red Bull completely messed up on strategy, I actually feel bad for Verstappen.
Leclerc did a great job with P4 though, best result possible for Ferrari.

e52n5MB.jpg

Monaco next week!

Ayyyyyy, Mazespin finished a race! That's a bigger surprise than another HAM VER BOT podium.

Tsunoda must be pissed - he got in trouble for saying his car doesn't perform as well as Gasly's, and then suddenly his gearbox craps out? That's gotta suck.

Ayyyyyy, Mazespin finished a race! That's a bigger surprise than another HAM VER BOT podium.

Tsunoda must be pissed - he got in trouble for saying his car doesn't perform as well as Gasly's, and then suddenly his gearbox craps out? That's gotta suck.
Also Red Bull's sister team ruining their advantage by having a car failing.

For some reason FP1 was today? Anyway looking good for Ferrari. (Charles only did 4 laps because his gearbox broke)

s3TuwK2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom