2021 Formula One World Championship

That does look great, but it's not really recognizable as a Ferrari anymore.
I like the dark red color, the only issue I had was with the fugly green Minnow logo.
I wonder how many times we'll see it in action this season. (the Mission Winnow logo)

The Mercedes Twitter account is run by a guy with great humor :biggrin:
Check out his open tabs:

On one hand, I'm glad that big corps and PR companies have savvied up to being funny on social media.

On the other hand, SILENCE, BRAND

2021 Baby grid

pFLTcrY.jpg

Despite it being another HAM BOT VER variation, the end of the race was actually exciting!
Also Ferrari did pretty well for their engine capacity.

uClnYb9.png

eB2gYNO.jpg

So many things to comment on!

Of course, it's a HAM VER BOT podium, I didn't expect anything else. God forbid some other driver ever gets a chance.

LOL at Mazespin going out on fucking turn 3.

Tsunoda gets a 9th place at his first GP... That's nice to see. As someone who is dead tired of the Hamilton/Verstappen meta, it's great to see new blood do well.

Finally, I've become a bit of a Norris fan in the past year. Good to see him on 4th.

So many things to comment on!

Of course, it's a HAM VER BOT podium, I didn't expect anything else. God forbid some other driver ever gets a chance.

LOL at Mazespin going out on fucking turn 3.

Tsunoda gets a 9th place at his first GP... That's nice to see. As someone who is dead tired of the Hamilton/Verstappen meta, it's great to see new blood do well.

Finally, I've become a bit of a Norris fan in the past year. Good to see him on 4th.
Mazespin is so done now, he already ruined his reputation before the season began, and now he keeps spinning. B-bye!
The only sad thing this season is that F1.5 is still very much alive. Mercedes and Red Bull are still in a league of their own.

I doubt it. Whether we like it or not, the little shit has at least a small amount of driving skill in his body. It might not be enough for a regular person, but for a spoiled brat with daddy's money? Nah, he'll be in that seat for a while.

I doubt it. Whether we like it or not, the little shit has at least a small amount of driving skill in his body. It might not be enough for a regular person, but for a spoiled brat with daddy's money? Nah, he'll be in that seat for a while.
Let's also not forget that Mazespin's dad is the major reason Haas is still alive atm.

The 2021 18inch tyres look neat! Ferrari is testing them right now in Bahrain.

lW6B1vK.jpg

Those look dope, indeed. I love the simple black walls, instead of the softness indicating stripe.

A pity he's grouped with one of the most dominant drivers in recent history... Can you imagine how great Bottas would be considered if Hamilton wasn't in the picture?

A pity he's grouped with one of the most dominant drivers in recent history... Can you imagine how great Bottas would be considered if Hamilton wasn't in the picture?
Forever in the shadows.. It's a bit sad really.

F1 races since 2000

uMMQxVk.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom