2021 Formula One World Championship

Oh boo.
Now I don't get to share my steamy Verstappen-Vettel slash fic.
Mr9Ax3P.jpg

It does, but the green on the MW logo kinda ticks me off. Would have been better in a dark red color, IMO.

Also, I just learned to MW is owned by PMI, who own Marlboro.
Ferrari sponsored by Marlboro again, lol.

It does, but the green on the MW logo kinda ticks me off. Would have been better in a dark red color, IMO.

Also, I just learned to MW is owned by PMI, who own Marlboro.
Ferrari sponsored by Marlboro again, lol.
Marlboro never stopped sponsoring Ferrari :biggrin:
And don't worry, logo will probably get banned during every race after Bahrain.

It might just be the angle, but it looks as if he has a massive dent in his side.

Great color, though.

Season pre-testing weekend started a few hours ago! It'll certainly result in some interesting data.

Great update: the sector timing graphic now also displays how much of the sector has passed.

K1ETu03.jpg

Starting to get worried about Ferrari, their times are still nothing to write home about...

What the team colors should have been:

wDpH5HS.jpeg

Also Leclerc was great in the first session, I started getting my hopes up! Then in the afternoon they soon dropped to the midfield..

Just looked up the results, if Tsunoda keeps this pace up, and finishes on the podium on his first GP, that'll be an impressive start.

Just looked up the results, if Tsunoda keeps this pace up, and finishes on the podium on his first GP, that'll be an impressive start.
Meanwhile Mick Schumacher is stuck in the Haas tractor. I really hope F1 can someday be competitive between all teams, not just the top 2/3/4.

I like how his co-hosts are just confused, and don't know what to reply.

That does look great, but it's not really recognizable as a Ferrari anymore.
I like the dark red color, the only issue I had was with the fugly green Minnow logo.

Back
Top Bottom