2021 Formula One World Championship

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Since all the drivers are now confirmed for the 2021 season, it's time for the official topic!

ygKXdIZ.png

Team leader has already confirmed that Alonso would be "operational" for the new season.
Not "alright", or "better", but "operational".

Same graph goes for "interviews ignored because boats are cooler", and "bwoaaahhhh"

That Alpha Tauri livery has a certain thing to it that looks great to me.

Also:

It'll make the final stretch certainly more interesting. Hamilton just vibing in first place, and suddenly, BOOM! No more Hamilton.

Man, I'm still a bit miffed about Mazepin. Here's to hoping he doesn't score a single point this year, and he just gets outed as the talentless hack who's only in the race because of daddy's money.

Man, I'm still a bit miffed about Mazepin. Here's to hoping he doesn't score a single point this year, and he just gets outed as the talentless hack who's only in the race because of daddy's money.
We'll see how he drives, I'm not denying he's a piece of shit, but do realize that most of the people in F1 are all filthy rich.

Tons of rumours about Porsche possibly entering F1. That’d be absolutely sick.

Tons of rumours about Porsche possibly entering F1. That’d be absolutely sick.
At this point I'd welcome fucking LADA if it meant the breaking of the Mercedes dominion...

Lada turns up to the first GP with a light, carbon fiber car, and a thicc stainless steel tank, and then uses the tank to just ram all other cars into the fucking shadow realm, while the carbon car calmly takes pole.

It'll be an interesting season, for sure.

Lada turns up to the first GP with a light, carbon fiber car, and a thicc stainless steel tank, and then uses the tank to just ram all other cars into the fucking shadow realm, while the carbon car calmly takes pole.

It'll be an interesting season, for sure.
Sounds like some F1 fan fiction.

Back
Top Bottom