[2017] Murder on the Orient Express | Official Trailer 2

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3402236/

Still very intrigued by this one.

I'm watching if only for the sheer amount of big names thrown around. Looks promising.

Stybar said:
I'm watching if only for the sheer amount of big names thrown around. Looks promising.
Will be interesting to see all these huge names in such a small area/scene. Movie needs to be really good in order to get away with only one location. (Think Hateful Eight)

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Will be interesting to see all these huge names in such a small area/scene. Movie needs to be really good in order to get away with only one location. (Think Hateful Eight)
It's a challenge, sure. But getting a good movie in a single location is more a challenge for the director, rather that the actors.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
It's a challenge, sure. But getting a good movie in a single location is more a challenge for the director, rather that the actors.
True, hence why TH8 was so great.

Back
Top Bottom