General chit-chat

Yeah, I saw that vid... it wasn't just a "BAH! Got you!" prank. They kept scaring the kids, and forced them to sit still. At one point, someone even says "I think this one could do with some more scaring!"

Shit was fucked up.
Absolute scum.

Finally people see Kanye for who he really is.
Losing the Adidas sponsorship and dozens of other deals. This tweet is just the cherry on top.

2zvoE1S.jpeg

Finally people see Kanye for who he really is.
Losing the Adidas sponsorship and dozens of other deals. This tweet is just the cherry on top.
Man, the whole situation is saddening :( The dude has issues. He needs mental help, not media attention. He's having a manic breakdown.
Yeah, I know, mental illnesses only explain, not excuse, but still. Seeing him reap these consequences doesn't fill me with vindication, but rather pity.

Yeah, it's really fucking scary... We already have a massive problem with over-building and over-farming. It's not gonna get better.

It's why I subscribed to /r/subredditdrama. It compiles some of the juiciest slapfights possible.
My personal favorite is a hilariously bad "debate" surrounding gun control and mass shootings, that suddenly devolved into an weird comment slapfight about circumcision.

It's why I subscribed to /r/subredditdrama. It compiles some of the juiciest slapfights possible.
My personal favorite is a hilariously bad "debate" surrounding gun control and mass shootings, that suddenly devolved into an weird comment slapfight about circumcision.
I just had to look that one up.

iP1A8DE.png

Saddest meme I've seen in a while.
And great gramps full of Mercury could have been added as well.

f1q5Wuo.jpeg

I mean, those CCTV images could've fooled me. Good disguise, man.

I mean, those CCTV images could've fooled me. Good disguise, man.
It's actually pretty damn clever. Imagine if it were a white guy with a black guy mask though. I'm guessing it would cause quite a bit of outrage.

Back
Top Bottom