Smartphone Discussion

For all Android users out here: Youtube Vanced. Enjoy ad-free YouTube on your phone!

The problem isn't my phone, it's my TV! There isn't really an alternative for my TV (not an android TV, just a basic LG smart TV), so I'm stuck with ads.

I've been thinking about setting up a PiHole, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

The problem isn't my phone, it's my TV! There isn't really an alternative for my TV (not an android TV, just a basic LG smart TV), so I'm stuck with ads.

I've been thinking about setting up a PiHole, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I'm so happy my desk is behind our living room (behind the TV wall specifically) I have a HDMI and USB cable running from my desktop to my PC. In the living room I watch movies, youtube,.. hell I even play GTA:O sometimes in my living room, all from my PC.

I used to have a similar setup, too. But, I switched to a RasPi running KODI, as that can be controlled with my TV remote, and that's just too damn convenient.

Logically, the best way forward is to just splurge and buy a new Android TV so I can install YouTube Vanced :biggrin:

I used to have a similar setup, too. But, I switched to a RasPi running KODI, as that can be controlled with my TV remote, and that's just too damn convenient.

Logically, the best way forward is to just splurge and buy a new Android TV so I can install YouTube Vanced :biggrin:
You can always move your current TV to the bedroom/basement (if you have a man cave type of room down there).
OLEDs are a lot cheaper now than a few years ago. Then again no idea which TV both has OLED and Android TV.

This was unexpected.. go EU!

t8jsNnI.jpeg

The EU bending Apple over their knee again and again is wonderful to see.

Next up, any other of the FAANG companies.

Oh wow. No way I'm gonna get this from work.
That's so much freakin' money.

JutCQFB.png

Holy shit that's a fuckload of money. Seriously, why does Apple keep pushing their prices further and further?

Back
Top Bottom