Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Well, they did something similar in the Netherlands - and three weeks later it's blown up in their faces. The PM even had to publicly apologize, saying he was "too soon to remove restrictions".

Scientists all over the world facepalmed.
I remember something vaguely about a Dutch nightclub getting 70 cases in one night?

So, I have to admit, the Belgian government is doing something not crappy? At least in Antwerp, getting the vaccines went smooth and quickly. And now I hear that Belgium is one of the top countries of vaccination rates.

God I hope this shit is over soon. I'm getting tired of it all.

So, I have to admit, the Belgian government is doing something not crappy? At least in Antwerp, getting the vaccines went smooth and quickly. And now I hear that Belgium is one of the top countries of vaccination rates.

God I hope this shit is over soon. I'm getting tired of it all.
I'm afraid we're gonna have to get a third vaccine by the end of the year.

I'm afraid we're gonna have to get a third vaccine by the end of the year.
If that means we can act as a normal society again by New Year, I have no problem with a third shot.

Oh how the turntables...

cDX6aP2.jpeg

Well, we were able to enjoy our freedom for one month!
Fourth wave incoming, masks about to return everywhere.
Fuck the non-vaxxers, issue a Covid-certificate at every damn business.

issue a Covid-certificate at every damn business.
It's weird, every other country in the EU has that requirements. Except Belgium. How the fuck can we not even enforce such a simple concept?

Been meaning to post this for a while now, but always forgot.
There's a subreddit called "Herman Cain Award", literally 99% of posts are:
  1. Person posting about being an antivaxxer / not getting the vaccine / ...
  2. Person posting more anti-vaxx stuff
  3. Person getting sick
  4. A relative posting that the person has died
The goal is informing people about how dangerous misinformation can be.

It really makes you realize even more how many dumbass people exist(ed).

And here's why the subreddit is called Herman Cain:

Recent example:

It sounds good, and fuck them for trying to bribe doctors, but... That seems like an incredible immoral thing to do. Giving someone a treatment that's different from what you tell them they get, sounds like a good way to lose your credibility, even if it is for a good reason.

It sounds good, and fuck them for trying to bribe doctors, but... That seems like an incredible immoral thing to do. Giving someone a treatment that's different from what you tell them they get, sounds like a good way to lose your credibility, even if it is for a good reason.
Didn't think of it that way at first, but you're 100% right.

"I don't get it! All my clientele is either vaccinated, or dead! How can I have no more customers?"

Back
Top Bottom