2021 Formula One World Championship

This year's gonna be the first time a GP is happening at Zandvoort, right?

Alpine Poster For The 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix

tn57shi.jpeg

Love the retro-futuristic vibe, hate the unreadable font.

For real, if I didn't know the race was at Imola, I wouldn't know what that said.

Love the retro-futuristic vibe, hate the unreadable font.

For real, if I didn't know the race was at Imola, I wouldn't know what that said.
Well damn, didn't even notice that was supposed to say something :biggrin:

*sees top 3*

Oh boy, this looks like it's gonna be a GP full of surprises, huh?

:( fortunately FP2 results are MUCH DIFFERENT
Wow, a WHOLE THIRD of the top 3 are changed! Amazing!

FR, it does seem like Haas will be the limping dog of this season. Dead last in both practices? That's either some galaxy brain strategy, or their car is just dogshit.

Wow, a WHOLE THIRD of the top 3 are changed! Amazing!

FR, it does seem like Haas will be the limping dog of this season. Dead last in both practices? That's either some galaxy brain strategy, or their car is just dogshit.
The latter.

Magnificent qualy from Charles! Also go Checo!

RJI4YMt.jpeg

Damn, Yuki, what happened :( I had such high hopes for you, bro.

Damn, Yuki, what happened :( I had such high hopes for you, bro.
Unfortunately he hit track limits today during the race enough times to get a black flag, still finished 13th though.
What a drive for Norris! Also really happy with Ferrari #4 and #5. That crash with Bottas and Russel was nasty. And lol @ Mazespin doing it again in the last lap.

rucpEeV.jpg

Bottas and Russel both blaming each-other, especially Russel is pissed off.

Honestly, impressive from Hamilton to get back to second after that spin.

Lots of people spinning, today. Hard to laugh at Mazespin going off, if half the roster went off as well.

Hard to say who is at fault with the Bottas/Russell crash... Russell went on the grass and caused the crash, but it looks like he was forced a bit wide by Bottas... I don't know. A debate to be settled by the officials, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom