Collection Memes

Collection Thread (thread receives content updates on a regular basis)
Opening up mom's phone.

zO15GZG.jpg

Opening up mom's phone.

{IMG}
No kidding, my mother in law asked me to look at her phone for something unrelated. She had over 50 tabs open in Chrome, and every single app that was on that phone was still open.
Immensely satisfying to see that "clear all" button do its thing.

No kidding, my mother in law asked me to look at her phone for something unrelated. She had over 50 tabs open in Chrome, and every single app that was on that phone was still open.
Immensely satisfying to see that "clear all" button do its thing.
I can already imagine the "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE???" as she wonders where her 50 tabs have gone.

I can already imagine the "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE???" as she wonders where her 50 tabs have gone.
No joke, there were at least ten pages with a Google search for "facebook login". And another 10 with a search for "Hotmail login".

Dude, we fought entire wars on the playground for those things. We didn't even know anything about value, we just wanted to have the coolest ones.
And boy, was there some serious fuckery going on with trading them.

Dude, we fought entire wars on the playground for those things. We didn't even know anything about value, we just wanted to have the coolest ones.
And boy, was there some serious fuckery going on with trading them.
The most facepalmy thing I did as a kid was glueing them all together on a canvas...

Back
Top Bottom