Gaming Memes

That's just Windows power management. You can change those settings in the, uh, settings somewhere, but it does drain your battery insanely fast. Like, from 100% to 0% in 30 minutes fast.

That's just Windows power management. You can change those settings in the, uh, settings somewhere, but it does drain your battery insanely fast. Like, from 100% to 0% in 30 minutes fast.
My normal battery life is already only 1h lmao.

Your ping vs NASA ping

TlAtEyo.png

Thing is, NASA doesn't have to react to some hyperactive kid with ADHD and zero parental supervision in order to investigate those rocks.

Problem is that they usually want you to pay with your CC... which I don't want to do.

^I did find that if you just turn off the light on the Dualshock controller, you can get some decent hours out of a single charge. You can turn it off using 3rd party software, such as DS4Windows, which you should be using anyway.

^I did find that if you just turn off the light on the Dualshock controller, you can get some decent hours out of a single charge. You can turn it off using 3rd party software, such as DS4Windows, which you should be using anyway.
I'm using Xbox One controllers. On my PC I always use the cable, and I got a really long cable for the Xbox as well. I just really hate spending money on batteries.

Back
Top Bottom