Researchers say blood test can detect cancer years before symptoms

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Researchers say blood test can detect cancer years before symptoms

PaosqrA.jpg

A blood test can pick up cancers up to four years before symptoms appear, researchers say, in the latest study to raise hopes of early detection.

A team led by researchers in China say the non-invasive blood test – called PanSeer – detects cancer in 95% of individuals who have no symptoms but later receive a diagnosis.

“We demonstrated that five types of cancer can be detected through a DNA methylation-based blood test up to four years before conventional diagnosis,” the team wrote in the journal Nature Communications.

They said the test was unlikely to be predicting cancer but rather picking up on cancerous growths that had not yet caused symptoms or been spotted by other methods.

Source and more: https://www.theguardian.com/science...-that-can-detect-cancer-years-before-symptoms

Oh boy golly! A real website where I can buy a Spanish passport! It's certainly real, considering that it was posted on a random forum by a random guy who joined up recently, and has only one post with lots of weird spelling mistakes!

Now I can finally become a real Spanish citizen! I don't think that it's an upgrade from my current passport, but oh well.

Oh boy golly! A real website where I can buy a Spanish passport! It's certainly real, considering that it was posted on a random forum by a random guy who joined up recently, and has only one post with lots of weird spelling mistakes!

Now I can finally become a real Spanish citizen! I don't think that it's an upgrade from my current passport, but oh well.

I wonder how bad this passport would look. (if it's not a scam in the first place)
Deleted and banned!

Back
Top Bottom