Welcome to the TMS SA-MP server

Is sa-mp even playable still? haven't played in like 5 years, is it still big?
Define "big".
There are still quite a few players.

l3BgGan.png

That's actually funny, when I was playing, that would say 7,000 players roughly most times, so its actually increased.
Are you sure? Maybe it said 70.000? Would honestly surprise me if it had gone up. (sure, there are a ton of Russian servers now with like 1000 slots but still)

yeah absolutely, 5 - 7000 average players, was very minimal, which made me think scripting wasn't even worth it, now to be over 25k I'm very surprised, however I have checked, there still isn't a large Australian player base anymore nor servers.

yeah absolutely, 5 - 7000 average players, was very minimal, which made me think scripting wasn't even worth it, now to be over 25k I'm very surprised, however I have checked, there still isn't a large Australian player base anymore nor servers.
Looks like the Russians have taken over :biggrin:

m9vZL3t.png

^ Yeah compo is mostly used for workplace accidents, however it can also be used in circumstances where someone "fraudulently" makes an accident just to receive a cash payout.

^ Yeah compo is mostly used for workplace accidents, however it can also be used in circumstances where someone "fraudulently" makes an accident just to receive a cash payout.
We have that too in Belgium, I just wasn't familiar with Aussie slang :biggrin:

Anyway back to the SA-MP server: we shouldn't be that far from a public alpha now.
I will get in touch with @Jstylezzz later today.

And that logo didn't live very long! As of now the TMS SA-MP Server has been derived from the official TMS logo.

h1TcbCE.png

I check this thread every week to see if the server is finally done :(
Ah man :(
I want nothing else than having this server live as soon as possible too.
I'm in contact with Jstylez daily, only problem is that he has a very busy period atm. But he's still dedicated to bringing this project to a good end.

Just wanted to give a small update:

The past week has been amazing for development on the racing system, I can't thank @Jstylezzz enough.
Checkpoint races, point-to-point races, car sumo's, time trial races,... it's all there.
Combine that with race voting, spectating, a recovery/respawn option, brand new maps (I did something too :biggrin:)... and you've got a racing system that's 90% finished.
Things are looking really promising! I can't wait to launch the alpha version with all this stuff live (+ race stats on the website).

Finally finished a race map that took me easily +14 hours..
Now only to remove all the annoying objects (lamp posts etc) and create the actual race!
We already have a great arsenal of race maps for when we launch in alpha!

Back
Top Bottom