GTA V Removed Radio station (Nightride FM)

TL Gamer

Nightride FM was a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V, and its host was supposed to be DJ Kavinsky. Announced in early 2012 and confirmed by Kavinsky himself, the station has since then completely vanished, and does not seem to be included in GTA V.

DJ: Kavinsky, real name Vincent Belorgey, a former actor 2001-2007 and musician since 2006. He has toured alongside Justice, Daft Punk and SebastiAn. He is most famous for the song "Nightcall", which was featured in the film Drive (also in 2011, his music was also featured in the film The Lincoln Lawyer). SebastiAn's remix of his song "Testarossa Autodrive" appears on GTA IV's Electro-Choc.
Source: https://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Nightride_FM

Here is the download link (Google Drive):

In case you don't trust the download, I have posted the entire song listing below so you can find all the songs on your own.

Folder Placement:
1. Open the Nightride FM folder and place all the mp3 files into the following directory:
C:\Users\(YOUR USER NAME)\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music

2. Launch the game if it isn't already, and go to options, then audio and select full scan for music

3. Tune into Self Radio

For those that don't trust the download here is the song list. Artist/Song name

01 - Mitch Murder - Night Train
02 - Tesla Boy - Rebecca
03 - Jordan F - Abandoned Streets (Short Version)
04 - Kavinsky - Nightcall
05 - Lazerhawk - Overdrive
06 - Miami Nights 1984 - Early Summer
07 - Lifelike - So Electric
08 - Kavinsky - Protovision
09 - Mitch Murder - Remember When
10 - Scattle - Knock Knock
11 - Garth Knight - Silent Strike
12 - Lazerhawk - So Far Away
13 - Flashworx - Futurisma
14 - Com Truise - Flightwave
15 - Linea Aspera - Synapse
16 - Miami Nights 1984 - Clutch
17 - Kavinsky - Odd Look
18 - Futurecop! - Atlantis 1997 feat. Cavaliers of Fun
19 - Power Glove - Resurrection
20 - Lazerhawk - Shoulder of Orion
21 - Miami Nights 1984 - Ocean Drive
22 - Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme
23 - Arcade High - Only In July
24 - College - Secret Diary
25 - Le Cassette - Arms of Mine
26 - Jordan F - Nightwave
27 - Perturbator - Miami Disco
28 - Lazerhawk - The King of the Streets
29 - Timecop1983 - Journeys
30 - Trevor Something - Summer Love
31 - Kavinsky - 1986
32 - Power Glove - Telecom
33 - Lazerhawk - Disco Planet
34 - M.O.O.N. - Dust
35 - Tonebox - The Chase
36 - Mitch Murder - Breeze

Enjoy!!

Great post, always wondered whatever happened to this. Maybe Kavinsky spilled the beans too early? I know Rockstar doesn't like that.
This would have been twice as good with commentary. Still hoping this will come later in a DLC or maybe even in GTA VI.

Great post, always wondered whatever happened to this. Maybe Kavinsky spilled the beans too early? I know Rockstar doesn't like that.
That seems like an extremely silly thing to drop an entire radio station over. My guess is that they couldn't get the licensing done in time.

That seems like an extremely silly thing to drop an entire radio station over. My guess is that they couldn't get the licensing done in time.
That does make more sense. Would have been a cool addition though. There's still a tiny chance they'll add it in a GTA Online DLC.

Back
Top Bottom