Gus and Paymoneywubby discuss Wendy Williams

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I knew she was pretty twisted from the Method Man video, but damn. This woman is a psycho.

I am glad Gus decided to cut the footages of that woman up. If I watched it in one go, I probably would have punched a hole in a wall.

What the fuck.

Also, this vid is from 2 months ago. Recently, she made comments on Joaquin Phoenix, mocking his mouth because he was born with a cleft palette.

That woman is abhorrent. She does not care about who she hurts with her words, as long as she gets attention.

I am glad Gus decided to cut the footages of that woman up. If I watched it in one go, I probably would have punched a hole in a wall.

What the fuck.

Also, this vid is from 2 months ago. Recently, she made comments on Joaquin Phoenix, mocking his mouth because he was born with a cleft palette.

That woman is abhorrent. She does not care about who she hurts with her words, as long as she gets attention.

Sadly after all that shit she still is reaping in millions with her popular talkshow.

Sadly after all that shit she still is reaping in millions with her popular talkshow.
Yeah, and we're kinda helping her... She feeds on attention, negative or positive. Complaining about her just helps her get in the spotlight more.

Yeah, and we're kinda helping her... She feeds on attention, negative or positive. Complaining about her just helps her get in the spotlight more.
Unless her show actually would get canceled, that'd be great.

Back
Top Bottom