Red Dead Redemption 2: General Discussion

Maybe V-Sync? IIRC that caused some problems with NFS:Heat and GTAV as well.

Maybe V-Sync? IIRC that caused some problems with NFS:Heat and GTAV as well.
I had it disabled for a while but re-enabled it because it makes the game smoother while quickly looking around for me.

A proper 4K comparison. Shame you need a €4K PC to run it on ultra though.. :biggrin:

Current goal is to get the max completion possible before chapter 3. 16,4% so far, long way to go.

Man sometimes the quality of this game simply blows me away.

QNbZ3wT.jpg

Crappy situation.
Only two things left to do on the map are
- Free Micah
- Claim the debt from you-know-who

EJ14K6n.png

So how's the game working for you so far? Any huge issues or bugs?

I so wanna play it as well, I've almost bought it from R* launcher couple of times now. :biggrin: So far I've managed to stop myself.

So how's the game working for you so far? Any huge issues or bugs?

I so wanna play it as well, I've almost bought it from R* launcher couple of times now. :biggrin: So far I've managed to stop myself.

Zero issues (never had a crash or stutter) BUT Rockstar has made the ultra settings so good that nobody can run them.
I'm playing 1920x1080 and the "general graphics slider" 7 taps away from maximum settings. Game still looks better than on my Xbox One though.
Running 60fps btw.

Slowly gathering all the cigarette cards...

7599Z6z.png

Getting closer...

Pv4YeO3.png

The ones left are all in the dead-or-alive area though... I wonder if it's even possible to do them before completing the rest of the story. Let's hope so.

So did anyone check out the snow in Red Dead Online? I need some pictures.
Bold of you to assume I would touch PS4 RDR2 ever again after finishing it, and also paying for PS+. I have only seen the pictures that R* posted on twitter.

Bold of you to assume I would touch PS4 RDR2 ever again after finishing it, and also paying for PS+. I have only seen the pictures that R* posted on twitter.
Yeah to be fair, I'm no longer paying for Xbox Live either. (or Xbox Gold or whatever it's called)

If only I had a more powerful GPU..

vhajyzE.png

Although it doesn't look THAT much worse on my PC.

So I've been playing it for a while and I'm suprised how well it runs on my machine actually.

With medium settings and 1600x900 res I get decent fps, hitting 60 quite often, while in heavily populated places it might go down to 45 at worst. But the drops itself are not that noticeable which is nice. Definitely going to try get more optimized settings later. :biggrin:

Thank you again Mave!!

So I've been playing it for a while and I'm suprised how well it runs on my machine actually.

With medium settings and 1600x900 res I get decent fps, hitting 60 quite often, while in heavily populated places it might go down to 45 at worst. But the drops itself are not that noticeable which is nice. Definitely going to try get more optimized settings later. :biggrin:

Thank you again Mave!!
I'm glad you can run it properly! You're welcome mate!

Back
Top Bottom