General chit-chat

Man, I used to love this as a kid. I still do, but I used to too. Just a shame the full program is 80% stories behind the bot, and very little actual fighting. However, ABC uploads (some) of the fights on their YT channel...

Man, I used to love this as a kid. I still do, but I used to too. Just a shame the full program is 80% stories behind the bot, and very little actual fighting. However, ABC uploads (some) of the fights on their YT channel...

Also seems impossible to find online in descent quality...
I used to watch this as well, I don’t anymore but I only care about the fights.

Oh America...

agTTZGn.jpg

I get the feeling that that is not 100% accurate... I heard that they are removing some of the more aggressive game demo's, like on in-store consoles, but they're still selling them.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading something about IGN writing an entire article based on one loose and wrong comment made by an exec somewhere, and retracting it shortly after, because walmart was NOT pulling any games from their stores.

EDIT: found it. Typical IGN. They posted the article before they were done with researching the facts.

I get the feeling that that is not 100% accurate... I heard that they are removing some of the more aggressive game demo's, like on in-store consoles, but they're still selling them.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading something about IGN writing an entire article based on one loose and wrong comment made by an exec somewhere, and retracting it shortly after, because walmart was NOT pulling any games from their stores.

EDIT: found it. Typical IGN. They posted the article before they were done with researching the facts.
Man that's some bad journalism... Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, I would have believed it too if I hadn't seen it on reddit though. I can fully believe Walmart pulling this off.

Can you imagine going to the hospital in the US and receiving this bill? Yikes.

KiND1Bi.jpg

"You wanna die? Not before you pay, motherfucker!"

What happened to the hippocratic oath?

I love that a random guy ruined the Chicago Bulls logo forever by pointing out that it looks like a robot making love to a crab when viewed upside down.

txBZyjI.jpg

This add-on looks really interesting...

GZiDxr4.png

TBGg3tg.png

czCLB24.png

This exhaust is so loud and ridiculous.. I love it.

A buddy of mine recently completely rebuild his motorcycle... And didn't put any dampers on his exhaust. They were just straight pipes coming from the block. He drove around for about 2 weeks before he ordered some dampers anyway, as the sound was completely unbearable as a driver. So damn loud.

A buddy of mine recently completely rebuild his motorcycle... And didn't put any dampers on his exhaust. They were just straight pipes coming from the block. He drove around for about 2 weeks before he ordered some dampers anyway, as the sound was completely unbearable as a driver. So damn loud.
Same thing happened when my dad still had his oldtimer convertible. Exhaust was so loud my mom refused to go on rides. (they couldn't even understand each-other on the highway).

This add-on looks really interesting...

GZiDxr4.png

TBGg3tg.png

czCLB24.png

There's also a movies addon, but it's another €30 and the guy won't give a discount for buying both...

Back
Top Bottom