Sports: General Discussion

Oh I wouldn't want to be Vettel today. Verstappen probably almost raged himself to death.

Ohhh, that's a paddlin'
Seriously, he just fucked the race for both of them. Did he get punished for that?

No idea. He did apologize immediately afterwards. You can’t be mad at Seb.
Read something this afternoon, he got a 15 second race penalty for it (but he ended up finishing 15th anyway), and he two penalty points to his name. That's 6 in 6 months. 6 more, and he gets a racing ban.

Read something this afternoon, he got a 15 second race penalty for it (but he ended up finishing 15th anyway), and he two penalty points to his name. That's 6 in 6 months. 6 more, and he gets a racing ban.
Sadly Seb’s glory days are over imo. Time to bring in some fresh blood.

I wouldn't say it's purely Seb, it's just that Ferrari can't get a decent car on the grid anymore. Or well, they're decent, but Red Bull and Mercedes are just putting out better cars. My guess is that if Bottas and Vettel switched places, Hamilton would have a more difficult time to become champion...

I wouldn't say it's purely Seb, it's just that Ferrari can't get a decent car on the grid anymore. Or well, they're decent, but Red Bull and Mercedes are just putting out better cars. My guess is that if Bottas and Vettel switched places, Hamilton would have a more difficult time to become champion...
The real entertaining F1 racing nowadays is F1.5 (all teams besides Mercedes, Redbull, Ferrari)

Stoked that Ferrari has position 1 & 2 tomorrow, looking forward to the race! Really rooting for Leclerc.

Rafael Nadal, 17 years difference.

5dsLoSp.jpg

Really bummed out that I have to work on Sunday, as I'll miss the F1 race in Monza (Italy). One of the fastest circuits on the F1 calendar. Also Ferrari should dominate here, and I'm rooting for Charles bigtime.

Really bummed out that I have to work on Sunday, as I'll miss the F1 race in Monza (Italy). One of the fastest circuits on the F1 calendar. Also Ferrari should dominate here, and I'm rooting for Charles bigtime.
And what a fuck up yesterday was :biggrin:
Sadly I doubt LeClerc will be able to keep Hamilton and Bottas away. (He’s P1, Mercedes P2 and P3)

And what a fuck up yesterday was :biggrin:
Sadly I doubt LeClerc will be able to keep Hamilton and Bottas away. (He’s P1, Mercedes P2 and P3)
So happy I was wrong, was a really good race.

The first under 2 hour marathon happened this morning!
Even though he used a ton of pacers that reduced air resistance, this is still really impressive.

Man, vid's removed :/
But still, that's 46km in 2 hours. That's running at a speed of ~23km/h.
I can reach that on my bike, but not for 2 hours straight...

Man, vid's removed :/
But still, that's 46km in 2 hours. That's running at a speed of ~23km/h.
I can reach that on my bike, but not for 2 hours straight...
I honestly think it’s not that hard to do this on a bike with a little practise.

I honestly think it’s not that hard to do this on a bike with a little practise.
On a racing bike, no problem. On a regular city bike? I don't know, I don't have a speedometer, but I don't think I could hold on to 25km/h for 2 hours.

On a racing bike, no problem. On a regular city bike? I don't know, I don't have a speedometer, but I don't think I could hold on to 25km/h for 2 hours.
A regular city bike? I doubt anyone can do it on these fuckers :biggrin:

mgsWcxm.jpg

Yeah, good fucking luck on those pieces of shit.

Although you might get lucky and get a decent one.

Back
Top Bottom