Discussion Forza Horizon 4 - General Discussion

Saving for the 15mill myself now, then I own all houses finally.
Any tips on making money fast? Currently I'm just grinding for influence, so I can get wheelspins... It seems to work best.
Also, what's the max level on each discipline? I know the story missions cap out at level 10, but the race levels keep going to... what? 20?

If you're interested in tuning your car, here's some tips:
6pxb0pgdzw031.jpg

Any tips on making money fast? Currently I'm just grinding for influence, so I can get wheelspins... It seems to work best.
Also, what's the max level on each discipline? I know the story missions cap out at level 10, but the race levels keep going to... what? 20?

If you're interested in tuning your car, here's some tips:
6pxb0pgdzw031.jpg

Thanks for the tips! Never actually tuned my cars before.
As for the levels: no clue.
As for the money: I've got a golden guide, will write it up later!

Goddammit Mave, now I'm gonna spend the entire afternoon trying to beat those scores.

Although I did get all 200 bonus boards :3

Goddammit Mave, now I'm gonna spend the entire afternoon trying to beat those scores.

Although I did get all 200 bonus boards :3
I have still one left... Been stuck at 199/200 for 6 months.

gNwGslQ.jpg

Lol, yeah, that one was a bitch to get...
Did you try that Skill Story mode? Those are a fucking bitch to get to 3 stars...

Damnit, I just noticed micro-stuttering and don't know why D:
Game is installed on SSD, running an i7, 32gb of ram, GTX1070...
Already tried to update graphics card, restarting,.. Keep having small lag spikes at extremely high speeds..

Background tasks, maybe? I noticed the game being stutter-y whenever I switch between the game and Chrome a lot, or whenever I'm downloading something.

Background tasks, maybe? I noticed the game being stutter-y whenever I switch between the game and Chrome a lot, or whenever I'm downloading something.
I googled around a bit and it might indeed be network related... Will try playing the game offline later today.

Did you try that Skill Story mode? Those are a fucking bitch to get to 3 stars...
Figured out the trick. Disable Traction Control, and just drift all the time. Works perfectly, with some skill and practice.

I also managed to 3-star all Drift Zones! Try and top that, Mave :)

Here are some pics of some of my favorite cars:
The classic NSX. Didn't go for the bodykit, as i don't like the way it looks... My go-to S1 car for road races.
EJchNfd.jpg

Nissan GT R34 Skyline. I replicated the paintjob I had in FH3, and it still looks awesome.
sxQ07z7.jpg

Lamborghini Huracan. My go-to S2 car. Very fast, and the 4WD helps massivly with stability.
OQIwNcQ.jpg

Ferrari 512 TR. I was thinking about photoshopping the sky purple for the full outrun setting, but I'm not good enough to do it properly :)
75UnSG3.jpg

Ferrari GTC4Lusso. Free car I got, which seems like a version of the 812? Very pretty car.
bqFLZ52.jpg

Nissan 240Z Fairlady. Received it... somewhere, and tuned it to 800, since I was missing a decent A-class road car. It's... very good. Very stable, great at cornering if you follow the line properly.
RGEVOX9.jpg

Nice screens and cars Sty! I'll try to post some pics of my favs tonight.

Figured out the trick. Disable Traction Control, and just drift all the time. Works perfectly, with some skill and practice.

I also managed to 3-star all Drift Zones! Try and top that, Mave :)
Just tried drifting again, still suck at it. Even with the Hoonicorn and traction control turned off I'm always 3-20k short for 3 stars..

Yeah, it takes some practice... I just grabbed the Formula Drift Viper, and downloaded a tune from the store. Now it just won't drive straight anymore.

Yeah, it takes some practice... I just grabbed the Formula Drift Viper, and downloaded a tune from the store. Now it just won't drive straight anymore.
Managed to clear 5 zones this morning, all concrete. I think I finally got the hang of it.

Yeah, that one is the most difficult one. I can't give you any hints either, as there really isn't a trick to this. Just try and try again. I did notice that starting from the top of the hill (eastern start of the zone) is easier. Also, don't hit the first curve at full speed, or you'll just spin out.

Also, you know that rewinding works in drift zones, right? You can rewind if you fuck up and spin out in the second corner, without failing the zone.

Also, you know that rewinding works in drift zones, right? You can rewind if you fuck up and spin out in the second corner, without failing the zone.
WHAT
I'VE BEEN DOING THIS WITHOUT REWINDING A SINGLE TIME
FUCK ME

Back
Top Bottom