General chit-chat

Dark theme best theme. Windows, Office (doesn't help much obiously), Editors, IDEs etc.
Also using it!

Dark theme best theme. Windows, Office (doesn't help much obiously), Editors, IDEs etc.
Also using it!
Is there even a Windows 10 dark theme? I remember back in the good old W7 times I used custom themes all the time.

There is, but it's not what you'd expect. Only the default Windows screens turn dark. The start menu and taskbar are still the same dark grey color no matter what theme you select.

There is, but it's not what you'd expect. Only the default Windows screens turn dark. The start menu and taskbar are still the same dark grey color no matter what theme you select.
That.. sucks.

I remember looking for W7 themes like this one on Deviantart

2Tld3go.png

There seems to be no media coverage at all about the riots in Paris..
I feel sorry for the cops over there.

Can we talk about the riots in Paris for a moment?

Personally I think 99% of the people rioting are just in it for the looting and vandalism.
I'd like to see all the scumbags putting other people's cars on fire and destroying their businesses put in jail. Unfortunately there are too many people to handle for the French cops/military (and jail capacity). Bare in mind that France has a relatively large army. Something like this in Belgium would be much harder to control...
Note that I am not a fan of putting a country's military against their own people, but let's face it... this isn't about the diesel prices any more. The people who care about that have a car and work, so they are working whilst these riots are happening.
Fuck these rioters.

Riots are the most retarded form of protest
"Let's fuck up the place we live in, that'll show 'em!"

I heard today Macron etc. are going to accidentally the taxes and now everybodys supposed to be happy?

Finally I went and switched to Ubuntu. This really will take some time to get used to, but that's fine! Most of today has gone setting things up and I'm still not done. :biggrin:

Finally I went and switched to Ubuntu. This really will take some time to get used to, but that's fine! Most of today has gone setting things up and I'm still not done. :biggrin:
Are also running Windows on the same machine?

Damn. So I guess you're switching mostly to console gaming?
Nah, it's not like I played a lot of games anyway on Windows. For now I just wanted to properly test this out and see how long I can use it.

Nah, it's not like I played a lot of games anyway on Windows. For now I just wanted to properly test this out and see how long I can use it.
Nice, keep us up to date. Always been curious about switching, never had the balls to do it.

That Seinfeld episode was great.
I also enjoy their podcast. The Tenacious D episode was hilarious.

That Seinfeld episode was great.
I also enjoy their podcast. The Tenacious D episode was hilarious.
!!!
And now, I see there is another Charity Special planned, this evening, with Justin Roiland and Alex Hirsch!
If you don't know, the previous Charity Special with these guys ended with Justin Roiland prankcalling Joel Osteen's mega church in both Rick and Morty's voices. He also sang a duet with Alex Hirsch as Rick and Gruncle Stan.

!!!
And now, I see there is another Charity Special planned, this evening, with Justin Roiland and Alex Hirsch!
If you don't know, the previous Charity Special with these guys ended with Justin Roiland prankcalling Joel Osteen's mega church in both Rick and Morty's voices. He also sang a duet with Alex Hirsch as Rick and Gruncle Stan.
Oh man, looking forward.

Back
Top Bottom