Zombies back from the dead in Black Ops?

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
nazi_zombie.jpg

With the Hardened and Prestige Editions of Call of Duty: Black Ops being announced yesterday, you will have noticed that both come packaged with a card entitling you to redeem four co-op maps. What you may not know is that said maps are in fact updated versions of those featured in World at War's 'Nazi Zombies' mode.

Presumably, you won't be shooting undead Nazis this time round through, but news that the popular bonus mode is returning in some form - whatever that might be - is very welcome indeed.

BestBuy is listing the maps as 'Zombie maps' and we received a tip yesterday that GameStop received promo material referring to the extra maps as Zombie maps too.

We'll take that as confirmation then. However, whether the Zombie mode will be in the game as standard, is unknown.

Take another look at the Hardened and Prestige Editions below. CoD: Black Ops is due for release on November 9th, 2010.
CODBO_360_PE_Spread%20(1).jpg

Btw, The BestBuy link

I hope they have loads of new stuff with it then, like the killstreaks you have in MP now also available in the zombies.
Blasting away a zombie with an artillery strike etc :3
Would be awsome

Zombies is confirmed. I saw a video where a guy went to Gamestop and asked what was in the Hardened edition, and they said, extra co-op maps. He asked if they were Zombie maps, and they said yes.. I dont know if they were supposed to leak the info, but yeah..

Keep in mind that it might also be a lie :tongue:

I might buy the Hardened edition for the Xbox or PC. I don't know yet..

Back
Top Bottom