Wudup my 'dogs'

Highwire

Hey wussup my names Danny im from Canada...

Translation: Yo, wudup I is Danny I representin the C to tha A! CHEA!

haha. Just to let you know im not a gangster im jus playin. Whats up with you guys?

Hi, I'm not a dog, I am a cat ><

Also is it true, that "you can't say cunt in canada"? (Refer to
Code:
http://www.[media=youtube]fBWAjn2a3rA[/media]#lq-lq2-hq
)

You can say cunt in Canada. You can say whatever the f**k you want here, we have Freedom Of Speech (I Thought everywhere did)

GPow69 said:
You can say cunt in Canada. You can say whatever the f**k you want here, we have Freedom Of Speech (I Thought everywhere did)

Well yeh, I just thought you couldn't say it because of the vid, but now I know :)

omg I feel so welcome! :) i call people cunts all the time so of course. The person who introduced me to the site said if you get VIP or 1k posts you get a free Megaupload or Rapidshare Premium accounts. Is it true? I could use a nice MUPremium :wink:

highwire1111 said:
The person who introduced me to the site said if you get VIP or 1k posts you get a free Megaupload or Rapidshare Premium accounts. Is it true? I could use a nice MUPremium :wink:

Can I ask who introduced you? :whistling:

Anyway, yes, its true :)

GPow69 said:
highwire1111 said:
The person who introduced me to the site said if you get VIP or 1k posts you get a free Megaupload or Rapidshare Premium accounts. Is it true? I could use a nice MUPremium :wink:

In this case *me starts poasting like a maniac :tongue:

Enjoy the fun here while you get upto 1k, Remember it isn't all about the accounts.

I didn't even donate for the accounts, i donated because i support sites i like :wink:

CreonSniper said:
i donated because i support sites i like :wink:

Just a few weeks ago you put all TMS affiliates down on WOT, and didn't want an unban.

Now you've donated.

lol.

GPow69 said:
highwire1111 said:

(Very late Reply)

It was TommyB.

Back
Top Bottom