Woman has 200 orgasms a day

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Sarah, 24, suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome

Sarah, 24, suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome.

PRETTY Sarah Carmen is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything.

The rumble of a train on the tracks, the purr of a hairdryer, the rhythmic drone of a photo-copier are all enough to make her go oh oh oh, ahhhhh.

She had FIVE orgasms during our 40-minute interview. But I can't take the credit—it was just talking about her sex life that set her off.

Sarah, 24, suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs.

She said: "Sometimes I have so much sex to try to calm myself down I get bored of it. And men I sleep with don't seem to make as much effort because I climax so easily."

As she chatted, Sarah became increasingly flustered.

"Sorry, you'll have to excuse me for a minute. I'll be with you in a sec," she mumbled before letting out a long sigh.

Sarah, from London, developed PSAS after being prescribed anti-depressants at 19.

Source : NewsOfTheWorld

Sounds like fun lawl :holmes:

Killer7 said:
YES I JIZZED IN MY PANTS :unsure:
lol, we could say:
Last week I saw a film,
as I recall it was a horror film.

But this time we'll say:
Today, I read an article,
as I recall it was a orgasm article.
Walked outside into the rain,
checked my laptop and saw it bling,
and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

Though, Jizz in my pants is quite old for now, as I saw it back in December ending. Look at the part where Jorma Taccone is in the car, there are 2 views - one out and one inside. Look at his glasses!

The Lonely Island is a great Comedy Group IMHO, you should check their other vides.

About the article, umm... Don't eat anti-depressants!

Back
Top Bottom