Woman Aims for World’s Largest Breasts

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
1233855634410.JPEG

A Houston woman is gunning for the world’s biggest breasts.
Sheyla Hershey, 28, says she has been told that her 38KKK-sized breast implants are record-breaking. Guinness World Records would confirm only that the current record for the largest augmented breasts in the world is held by a woman known as Maxi Mounds.
Sheyla Hershey of Houston, Texas, said it is her dream to have the world’s largest breasts. The Brazilian native, who says she is a size 38KKK, has had 11 breast augmentation surgeries since 2001 — all performed in Brazil.

Why go to such extremes? Hershey said she didn’t start out with the goal of having the largest breasts in the world.
“I started because I had a picture of Dolly Parton in my head since I was 9, and I just love the way her body is,” Hershey said. “I thought, ‘I want to have that body.’”
The Brazilian native has lived in the U.S. for two years. She had her first breast augmentation in 2001 and 10 more since — all in her home country. When she reached her previous FFF size, she spoke with a U.S. doctor about going bigger.
“He said that’s crazy,” she said. “He didn’t think this was attractive at all.”
Plus, she said, she was already over the maximum allowable size in the U.S. So she headed back to Brazil.

ZOMFG

I lolled at this
she was already over the maximum allowable size in the U.S

do you have a pic? their gonna be like bigger then me =]

Back
Top Bottom