Wide Variety

SovareZza

Be Patient.
Well, TMS, I have an update and a question.

You see, in a previous topic of mine, I asked you for the opinion of what I should do in my relationship. Here's how it played out:
  • I thought hard about it.
  • Made my decision.
  • Madelaine and I broke up.
  • Told Ashlea about Madelaine and I (she previously didn't know).
  • She got angry.
  • Her and I aren't talking or anything anymore.
  • Still talk to Madelaine.
That's how it went.

Now, I have another question for you all. You see, after Madelaine and I broke up and with what went down with Ashlea, I've found myself neck deep in women who could become potential fucks. Seeing as I am not interested in pursuing a relationship, this leaves me open to being able to "fuck who I'd like".

My question is: Should I have sex with them all? If so, as I'm already good with women and have about 4 - 6 that I am already "tuning", how many is too many, how do you believe I should go about getting in to their pants without dragging myself into a relationship, and would it be classed as "wrong" or "degrading"?
-OR-
Should I have sex with only a few of them? Make your choice from the girls posted below.
-OR-
Should I not have sex with any of them and just abstain from it until I find the right person?

Here are the names, ages, other information and Facebook pages of a few of these girls:
Amy Smith (she's the girl in the middle. She's also my ex-girlfriend)
She's a virgin, but has stated that she really doesn't care who she loses it to, although I think she's holding it out for me because I am the closest anyone has ever got to having sex with her. She wants me to get completely wasted with her this weekend.

Amy Blunt (not the best Facebook photo)
She's not a virgin, but she "doesn't want to have sex again". Although, I am very good with women and persuasion, and I believe that her mind could be easily changed, with the right amount of persuasion, kind words and being the only male she talks too.

Madelaine Thompson (yes, my ex-girlfriend Madelaine)
She's a virgin, and as Stybar pointed out (I think it was Stybar), she might be waiting for someone who is special. I reckon I might be able to be that "special" person.

Tayla Robertson-Hand
She's what's known as a "ganger" (means slut where I come from), however, she isn't really that much of a slut and has of late taken an interest in me. She promised me nude photos (I doubt I'll receive them) and is always asking for "cuddles" from me.

There's one, maybe two more girls that I haven't posted though. They're of age, but there are certain reasons as to why they've not been posted. One is because of Nimmy >.<

Oh, and yes, you may think of me as a low person for even considering this, but you should know that I do not care. I just want to get laid.

What are your thoughts?

Oh, and this is me, in case you were wondering. Yes, yes, I know I'm attractive.

SovareZza said:
Should I not have sex with any of them and just abstain from it until I find the right person?
This.

Sorry to be the cockblocker, but I suggest this.

But after all it stays your choice.

But since you post this;

SovareZza said:
but you should know that I do not care. I just want to get laid.

NOT Tayla (you don't want no slut)
Not Madelaine (she better do it with someone that loves her since it'll be her first)
Not Amy Blunt (don't brainwash a girl to have sex with her lol)

Go with Amy Smith, since she wants to get laid with you. ("I want to get completely wasted with you" DINGDINGDING)

The funniest thing regarding this post is, how there are a lineup of girls with all of their information.

What did I do? D: what are you hiding? D:

And I agree with Mave's concept.

Back
Top Bottom