Who do you like?

S

[SFSF]TheNewAli

I like jake spydermonkey
My%20Gym%20Partner%20Is%20A%20Monkey%20-%20Jake%20&%20Adam%202%20(TM%20&%20Copyright%202006%20Cartoon%20Network).jpg

is that you jake (the forum one)? showing yur but LOL thats wha i like
mygympartnersamonkey_240.jpg

He couldn't hack his account back. I'm close to range banning him, but then he will just get a proxy.

Yes but in a way were I don't have to "remove" every post he has and will make.

Because there's millions of proxys across the web, it's a life-long job blocking all the proxys he could use :tongue:. And yeah his IP range is banned.

Well, I've managed to block most proxies by using a javascript to execute tracert sometimes (cmd) and blocking those IPs
usually works
if not try removing 10.10.10.10 (I sometimes get it as my proper IP wtf:O)

If you can detect it through javascript you don't need to activate any .exe function, just "POST" the information to php and add the IP .txt file.

Unfortunately I'm not very good at PHP, Java, or any internet type of internet script.

The account is named 'guest' because I deleted it a few days ago... look at post date

Zezombia said:
There's a good reason, and you know that :wink:.

Lol the reason your thinking of is not completely true. :)
I've provided anti netzeek scripts and all that shit before but no you don't use them you just have a "fix" - my script was offered as a temporary block against netzeek while you had the fix done.

Back
Top Bottom