Which phone should I get?

If you wait a while you will find Nokia WP7 phones

They say that those phones are gonna rock, cheap and powerful! :tongue:

Actually, LG Optimus 7, you'll love it.

Or... HTC 7 Trophy

You'll have a hard time with Android Phones, since they almost never get android updates, but HTC and the Nexus One do get updates.

Why not go iPhone?
I'm still satisfied with my 3G, and once you go iPhone you never go back, trust me.

But if you aren't an iPhone fan...
I'd suggest a Blackberry, descent things, BB are quality, my dad had loads of them (still has).

Well, I forgot to add. Any feedback about both android or other OS'es will be greatly appreciated as I don't know shit.

Thanks for the suggestions, thepro. How will the android updates worry me in any way? I also forgot to mention that I will want to get it sim-unlocked (via this then this).

And mave. Nah, I have had an iPhone and I just wasn't satisfied with it. I don't really know why, though.
And about BBs, well idk, they are too techy and "square" design if you get me.

WP7 is great, not much customization, but the layout/UI is awesome. Android is more customizable, and starting to get more and more apps. I think if you want an Android phone then get the HTC Desire HD, and if you want WP7, then HTC 7.

Nexus One is also good I heard.

If you get a HTC phone they're highly customizable (modding, jailbreaking and stuff) Ask me on Xfire :)

May I ask if you're getting them on plan and they're all free? Or do you need to pay monthly?

So now I have 2 from which I should chose because I want an android indeed :3

Galaxy S or HTC Desire HD

Does it matter what phone? as long as you can make a call I guess :L

Well, my mum just made an epic surprise for me :biggrin:
She bought the Galaxy S and when I talked to her via skype she showed it to me. It isn't SIM locked. I was like GP's xfire avatar. :biggrin:

I'll have it by 15th of April when she'll come to Romania.

MiRc34 said:
Well, my mum just made an epic surprise for me :biggrin:
She bought the Galaxy S and when I talked to her via skype she showed it to me. It isn't SIM locked. I was like GP's xfire avatar. :biggrin:

I'll have it by 15th of April when she'll come to Romania.

Nice MiRc!

Back
Top Bottom