What TV-Series you like?

HOUSE MD FTW 4 LYFE!

But I've watched all the episodes and season 5 is taking forever :(.

yes HOUSE ROX, i knew it existed but zez really got me into it :) it rox , i just love the guys humor :tongue: he's hilarious, like the guy who takes a knife and plugs it into the electricity thingy, the guy drops almost dead on the ground and houses respond is : "interesting", i was really rollling on floor at that episode :tongue:

other stuff i like

csi miami - new season is taking forever (live horatio, live !)

prison break - new season come...

DAMN script writers need to start working again :( or their bosses need to raise their earnings w/e just start writing episodes again D:

The writers strike, basic sum up:

Back in the old days, writers never got paid for anything that for released, only their wadge for working with what ever company they were with. They got mad and went on a strike to get 3% out of every copy of released work, and they won.

Now the movie industry it getting bigger, and what set the writers off this time is the fact that company's are getting money for things sold over the internet, and the writers see nothing of the money. The company's that employ them just say it's a little thing on the side, but the writers knew better. The internet business is going to expand like a balloon.

Not only do they want 6% pay of the internet biz, they're also wanting to notch the regular releases to 3% more each release. So they will be getting 6% of everything sold on the internet and normal releases, + their regular pay checks.

That's a lot of money, but without writers, probably the most vital part of the movie and show industry, is over. That's basically it so far.

the writers are the source, wiithout writers you have nothing, no tv shows, just pay them, big hollywood companies D: I wanna watch new epies D:

31e216_SARAH.png

7b2a19_SARAH2.png

zez, please howdo you make the space between the letters transparent in pdn? i tried the eraser but nothing, i tried selecting the empty area and pressing the delete button but nothing... :( please explain me :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom