What PC games do you own?

Oh yeah, I remember that I saw a video of you on YouTube when you sent me it a looong time ago :tongue:

Maffia171 said:
Sometimes i can get a game for free, yeh.
Always the case for me.

And I feel so fucking sorry for you guys, you're spending your money on those games. I don't see a point in purchasing the game since the copyright is much overrated and when I can get the game for free. And my way to think might not be the best but yes - I don't think me buying will make a difference to the author. And I know that if others have that kind of an attitude as well we're fucked. But face it - games won't go out of production.

Too bad this topic is for PC games, if it involved PS2 too I would have sort of a bigger list, however here it goes:
* CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
* CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: DARK MOTIVES
* The Sims 2
* The Sims 2 University expansion
* The Sims 2 Nightlife expansion
* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Gold Package
* Commandos 2: Men Of Courage
* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Red Orchestra
* True Crime: Streets of LA
And there we are. I've actually spent more than a hundred €s on some dipshit games I could get in a few hours now (well not on my current connection). The last game in the list I bought in 2006 and that was Red Orchestra for a few €s in Finland.

I notice most of you have Sims. Thats like THE gay game. I played it for 5 minutes when I was 7 and i already thought it sucked ass

My steam games

CSS
Gmod
Hl2
Hl2 Episode 1
Hl2 Episode 2
HL2 Lost Coast
portal
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 2 Fortunes
Saints row 2
Hl2:biggrin:M