what is the server ip ?

? ???????????????????? this server what do you mean by what server ? this is gta samp server what is the ip ? LOL[I am from sf-se and i had that massage in www.sf-se.net and i go to here to play i searched for the ip and didn't find so what it is the ip ? :(

yoker said:
? ???????????????????? this server what do you mean by what server ? this is gta samp server what is the ip ? LOL[I am from sf-se and i had that massage in www.sf-se.net and i go to here to play i searched for the ip and didn't find so what it is the ip ? :(

We are not live yet, we should be very soon.

SovareZza said:
aren't we losing a gamerbase by not yet being live? We should have instantly capitalised on SF-SE's closing. Gay.

Madalin is so autistic.

SovareZza said:
aren't we losing a gamerbase by not yet being live? We should have instantly capitalised on SF-SE's closing. Gay.

Well Madalin never has time/wants to script, I lack the scripting skills..

Mapping wise everything is done, I even made a to do list in excel with a few things madalin needs to do before we can go live, yet he hasn't even opened it.

Mave said:
SovareZza said:

Well Madalin never has time/wants to script, I lack the scripting skills..

Mapping wise everything is done, I even made a to do list in excel with a few things madalin needs to do before we can go live, yet he hasn't even opened it.

Autistic

and what the time the server will arrive ? I am so happy because sf-sf will back [as sf-se] but can i ask you something ? you'll add the same goldpots or will change it ? will add goldpot or won't ? will change the prices or not ? will change the bounce/speedboost/flip keys ? i wish the goldpot still live or i think i'll leave sf-sf

yoker said:
and what the time the server will arrive ? I am so happy because sf-sf will back [as sf-se] but can i ask you something ? you'll add the same goldpots or will change it ? will add goldpot or won't ? will change the prices or not ? will change the bounce/speedboost/flip keys ? i wish the goldpot still live or i think i'll leave sf-sf

Don't worry yoker, there will be goldpots, in all new locations.

the word make me happy is will be goldpot there but who's make bad felling is and all is new that's mean's all the goldpots i learn it has been changed ? plz if you want other goldpots add more but don't disadd the last ok ? i tired to know them

yoker said:
the word make me happy is will be goldpot there but who's make bad felling is and all is new that's mean's all the goldpots i learn it has been changed ? plz if you want other goldpots add more but don't disadd the last ok ? i tired to know them
lol, everyone wants the old stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom