What features would you like to see in the next GTA?

Impulse said:
- Dogs, cats etc
PETA will hang R* by their balls.
Impulse said:
- Huge amount of enteriors which can be enterd
Too much of work. Specifically if people expect the new GTA world to be even bigger. I don't expect the feature of being able to access every single building in the game. This might be easy to do in non-sandbox games, but GTA is sandbox and with maps big as hell. They would need to hire more designers, on-the-run loading might have to be reimplemented due to the amount of details and polygons and stuff the inside of buildings use one next to eachother.

Impulse said:
- Actual airports with planes which take off (as seen in GTA 3)
I might be deadwrong, but I think there are planes in GTA IV that take off from the airport and land there as well.

Impulse said:
- More character custimization
Customization*, but this is the thing GTA:IV seriously lacks. Specially if it is going to be Vice City 2, you want Tommy The Second to look awesome in those flipflops.

Impulse said:
- Mod support
Every mainstream GTA since GTA III has had it.

Impulse said:
- Multiplayer like MTA :tongue:
If R* doesn't include a multiplayer which is close to MTA's capabilities then there will be code hooks released which will help people create their multiplayers. Creating a huge multiplayer like MTA with scripting support as well is a hell of a job and everything has to be real thorough.

An mmo GTA would be awesome :tongue: But it would never happen, so, some features that could be realistic;

- you can shoot/ride/fly anything to pieces
- a zoo, could be funny :biggrin:

Yeah nice idea for the Zoo, but like Andre pointed out, it will never happen, PETA will hunt R* down.

Another suggestion;

Planes like the Shamal with people inside of it, and not in an "interior", imagine that you could fly on a plane and randomly jump out the door (with or without some other people who would or would not have been pushed ::3:)

Like that one mod for SA, Yeah awesome :biggrin:

It would be cool to be able to get on a plane and fly somewhere then highjack it, but since that would be seen as terrorism it won't happen.

I haven't played VC in a long time... are there even any airports?

Yes, there is one airport in Vice City... There are interiors, like metal detectors, shops, and i remember you can't take weapons in there. I don't think you can get in any planes or fly though...

It also has a dock, and downtown where every night after 9:00pm there would be special things like dirt biking shows and car frenzies and stuff. I played a crap load of GTA: VC lol.

would be cool if you could chose from a list of selected places and it finds the weather for it,Putting real time weather into the game

I have one feature probably never suggested by anyone...

VIRTUAL REALITY.

Game comes with a helmet that has a USB cord, you feel like you're REALLY inside of the game!

If you guys don't know, there were kids in gta 3, but the people at ESRB banned gta, so the guys at rockstar removed it.

What i really want is:

Airbags
Seatbelts

^ Meh, is that even fun..

Too realistic isn't good too; I mean :

Imagine you should also tank some gasoline every x miles etc ingame, how much would that suck? :tongue:

Mave said:
^ Meh, is that even fun..

Too realistic isn't good too; I mean :

Imagine you should also tank some gasoline every x miles etc ingame, how much would that suck? :tongue:
That doesn't suck, just steal another car XD

There's a mod for GTA SA that does that, my god I used it for 10 minutes and I got pissed and removed it

I can't see how people can stand it

Better ragdoll effect when fall die etc.
and players dont take 10 shots.. 2-3 shots is enough to kill a guy
when u crash u dont only get sent out of window u might die in a crash
possibility to use seatbealt in a car so u wont get thrown out of the window.
players dont dissappear when shot or killed.. their body should be there until police and ambulance comes and clean it ^^

all other things are mentioned :(

Back
Top Bottom